Who Will Win The ACC In College Basketball This Year?

bluefieldRocks

Who will win?  

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

They have zero inside game and will be hard pressed to stop the likes of Tyler Hansbrough

[/ QUOTE ]

Pittsburgh gave the nation the blueprint to beating Dook on Thursday night. Give the ball to the big man down low and let him go to work and then get physical on the defensive side. If you punch Duke in the mouth then they are not as effective. That last sentence was a figure of speech, Henderson tried that last season vs. Hansbrough and it still didn't work! wink.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

You call it a cheapshot. I call it a baby tap, its not Hendersons fault that Tyler Hans-Solo is a poon. I've been shot in the knee caps and bled less than he did

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA... There is not one tougher basketball player than Psycho T.

[ QUOTE ]

I think Duke can spread the floor on UNC and force Hansboro to get his bugged eyes away from the basket and guard someone

[/ QUOTE ]

If you just watched the Carolina game vs. Valparaiso then you might change your philosophy. Their second half performance was one of the most dominating outings I can recall in a long, long time. If Carolina plays with the way they did tonight with Danny Green and the other role players filling in nicely, despite the loss of Frasor, then Tyler Hansbrough will be the least of your worries.

It's a big rivalry so anything could happen and I was being a little sarcastic when I said they would go undefeated in the acc, simply because that's almost impossible to do. But if there was an environment in which they would lose, it would be cameron indoor.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Virginia tech!! Umm nope. Carolina might not lose an acc game this year. They will role.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duke Will beat Carolina at Duke this year!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a guarantee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, if so, it would carry about as much weight as when Anthony Smith guaranteed a victory over new england.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

very true... but here is an interesting fact about guaranteeing victories and UNC/Puke:

Rasheed Wallace said that UNC would never lose to duke while he was there. And they didnt.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Its UNC Duke buddy, it does not matter how good either team is, ANYONE can win regardless of talent, coaching, and experience...

Its a Rivalry, and the greatest one in all of sports at that...

[ QUOTE ]

Its UNC Duke buddy, it does not matter how good either team is, ANYONE can win regardless of talent, coaching, and experience...

Its a Rivalry, and the greatest one in all of sports at that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely put!