[/ QUOTE ]

without a doubt...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Stone Cold Mark Godfrey

[/ QUOTE ]

without a doubt...

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a good AD..But don't you think if he was "the best" in the area that he could and WOULD get the football team 10 regular season games EVERY year

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Stone Cold Mark Godfrey

[/ QUOTE ]

without a doubt...

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a good AD..But don't you think if he was "the best" in the area that he could and WOULD get the football team 10 regular season games EVERY year

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its harder than a lot of people think... And a lot of the schedule if not most is n=done by the coaches...

Guest JJBrickface

Godfrey was alright for the most part, but I do know of sometimes when he gave special treatment to some athletes. haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Stone Cold Mark Godfrey

[/ QUOTE ]

without a doubt...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its harder than a lot of people think... And a lot of the schedule if not most is n=done by the coaches...

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Tennessee and find a team to schedule for the 10th game of the season..Im sure it wouldn't be to hard

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Stone Cold Mark Godfrey

[/ QUOTE ]

without a doubt...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Tennessee and find a team to schedule for the 10th game of the season..Im sure it wouldn't be to hard

[/ QUOTE ]

but you still have to find a team that has the same open dates... and i am pretty sure that they have called some teams in TN...

Guest JJBrickface

Sounds to me like he waits around too long. Get on the phone with other schools early and get that damn thing done. The whole requirement of having an education degree to be a coach or athletic director really gets under my skin.

we have already contacted teams and some have refused. After winning the state championship, we contacted Wayne and they declined our offer but took up James Monroes. They said that Bluefield was "too athletic" and would rather wait til playoff time to play us if they have to. We have also contacted Wheeling Central about a game next season. Its not the time of the attempts, its the lame teams that wont accept a challenge.

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like he waits around too long. Get on the phone with other schools early and get that damn thing done. The whole requirement of having an education degree to be a coach or athletic director really gets under my skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

why is that?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just think its a little unfair for someone who may want to go to college and get their degree in Athletic Coaching or Sport Management. Then they have to turn around and go to grad school for education.

[ QUOTE ]

we have already contacted teams and some have refused. After winning the state championship, we contacted Wayne and they declined our offer but took up James Monroes. They said that Bluefield was "too athletic" and would rather wait til playoff time to play us if they have to. We have also contacted Wheeling Central about a game next season. Its not the time of the attempts, its the lame teams that wont accept a challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kno all of this..but im just saying if he really tryed hard to get a tenth game it could be done..I'm sure theirs plenty of teams that will play us NOT FROM AROUND HERE..Go as far as going into Nashville if we have 2..

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

there would be teams willing to play, but not willing to make the drive. that is the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you need is one game. I would have to think that there is at leat ONE team within a 3 hour radius that would travel to play us.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

there would be teams willing to play, but not willing to make the drive. that is the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you need is one game. I would have to think that there is at leat ONE team within a 3 hour radius that would travel to play us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats wrong with US making the drive?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

money.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too many excuses...I don't like it. Like I said there isno reason that it can't be done.