DUKE @ CAROLINA

seth_hill

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both games will be interesting match ups and the best two games of the season. if Lawson is out for the game wednesday, it could be a harder game for UNC. these two games look to be some promising entertainment, UNC/DUKE fan or not.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The thing that makes UNC/Duke so a great is because they are 8 miles away from each other,...

[/ QUOTE ]

USA and Mexico are zero miles away from each other...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but your taking 2 countries compared to a metropolis area aka the research triangle. Its rare you find 2 of the 4 best dynastys in all of college basketball, and as of right now maybe the 2 best, only 8 miles apart. Us mexico on a world stage is like pepperdine/gonzaga. 2 possible cinderella stories when it comes playoff time... (if they make it)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The thing that makes UNC/Duke so a great is because they are 8 miles away from each other,...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but your taking 2 countries compared to a metropolis area aka the research triangle. Its rare you find 2 of the 4 best dynastys in all of college basketball, and as of right now maybe the 2 best, only 8 miles apart. Us mexico on a world stage is like pepperdine/gonzaga. 2 possible cinderella stories when it comes playoff time... (if they make it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...I know. I was just being a smart alec...please accept my

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

too obvious... lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

too obvious... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

It was worth a shot...haha

[ QUOTE ]

Duke Will have a great advantage if Ty Lawson does not play for carolina!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawson or not, the Heels still have a great shot at winning this game. They still have Tyler Hansbrough on the court and Roy Williams coaching...

BTW a little food for thought... Carolina back-up PG Quentin Thomas' career vs. Duke: 29 minutes, 11 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, and 1 turnover.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawson or not, the Heels still have a great shot at winning this game. They still have Tyler Hansbrough on the court and Roy Williams coaching...

BTW a little food for thought... Carolina back-up PG Quentin Thomas' career vs. Duke: 29 minutes, 11 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, and 1 turnover.

[/ QUOTE ]

and he has played in big games, such as the NCAA tournament cxhampioship...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't Forget Duke has Coach K and a balance scoring attack with a defense but yes tyler hansbrough will be a force to handle

Hansbrough will be tough to stop. Without Lawson though, I see UNC having a tougher time scoring. I believe they have had a 12 point scoring decrease whenever he has been out this season so that might hurt them. These two Duke/UNC games will be the best of the year.

By the way, anyone else see Tennessee kill again last night? Those guys are nasty. I keep looking forward to the UT/Memphis matchup coming up because that will probably be the fastest game ever played on a court.