Bluefield @ Logan

GetMoney55

I think Ravenswood wins that region with Poca upsetting Winfield in sectionals. And comparing Noah to Gunnoe is stupid. Andrew is a forward, and while he is good, he is nowhere in comparisson to how good Noah is at his guard position. Poca lost to Wyoming East with a miraculous performance by Willard. Yes, Willard is a great shooter, but 11 threes in one game is more than great and I doubt he would be able to do it again if they played another round. Poca beats Winfield, Ravenswood beats Poca. Ravenswood wins it all.

and speaking of Charleston Catholic, did Bo King go anywhere for college?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I think Ravenswood wins that region with Poca upsetting Winfield in sectionals. And comparing Noah to Gunnoe is stupid. Andrew is a forward, and while he is good, he is nowhere in comparisson to how good Noah is at his guard position. Poca lost to Wyoming East with a miraculous performance by Willard. Yes, Willard is a great shooter, but 11 threes in one game is more than great and I doubt he would be able to do it again if they played another round. Poca beats Winfield, Ravenswood beats Poca. Ravenswood wins it all.

and speaking of Charleston Catholic, did Bo King go anywhere for college?

[/ QUOTE ]

well that's fine, thats your opinion and i got mine.

i still believe SOS will pay off for Winfield, but i have been wrong only once maybe twice before...haha

as for you saying me compairing Gunnoe and Cotrill with each other is stupid, no actually its not...

if you look at both teams, Gunnoe is really the only thing SC has going for them, you take him away and the wins that they have, well they probably wouldnt have as many.

take Cotrill away from Poca and its the same case, he is all they got, you take him away from them and i dont even know if they'd beat Westside twice (and that aint saying much for them!)

ppl can say well you got this one or that one from Poca or SC who helps out.

fact is these teams arent successful unless these two young men get their points/stats.

so yeah i think compairing Cotrill and Gunnoe is a good comparision especially when talking about their teams.

as for the East/Poca game, East did what had to be done, they didnt stop Cotrill, but did slow him down, if other teams can do that, the same out come will be.

as for Williard hitting 11 treys in that game, yes it was unusual, but not to unusual, Williard has had 4 or 5 games this season where he has had 8 treys or more in one game.

as for King, it seems i remember someone saying he went or was going somewhere, but cant recall the name of the school.

[ QUOTE ]

wow and i thought us va guys carried out some long forums you wva guys are in for the long haul.. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, we just like talking basketball or at least i do.

aside from God, church, family, friends, music, and finding me a lady...basketball is a strong passion for me!!!

Hey Tail didnt me and you watch the Charleston Catholic championship game together last year. I thought that outside of the Huntington roster and Dexter Moore that Bo King was the best player up there. You should watch the video of him and O.J. Mayo going at it in a scrimmage.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Tail didnt me and you watch the Charleston Catholic championship game together last year. I thought that outside of the Huntington roster and Dexter Moore that Bo King was the best player up there. You should watch the video of him and O.J. Mayo going at it in a scrimmage.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah we watched it, bo king is the real deal, but i think he is going to a smaller school, maybe WVIAC, not sure though. I saw it somewhere once, but it is hard to find again...