Graham @ Carroll Co.

seth_hill

[ QUOTE ]

The game is tommorrow night at 730! Carroll Co. comes into the game (16-4) (8-2) Tied for 1st in the swd! Any predictions? Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think...has Graham even won a district game? didn't they beat Bland or Pocy or somebody like that?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The game is tommorrow night at 730! Carroll Co. comes into the game (16-4) (8-2) Tied for 1st in the swd! Any predictions? Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think...has Graham even won a district game? didn't they beat Bland or Pocy or somebody like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham beat Tazewell by 31...

But in this one, I'll go with Carroll Co. by 25+...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, now that begs me to ask the question...Has Tazewell won any district games?

GMan or anyone else in the know...

What is the story with your JV team? I noticed they have lost a few lately. I also heard that one of the starters is no longer with the team. Can anyone tell me the results of the last few games they have had?

Thanks in advance!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, now that begs me to ask the question...Has Tazewell won any district games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, they beat Grundy in the first SWD game of the season.