ok some ask for it so here it is

jets

What's both funny and sad about that video is that most of those highlights were against Class A schools, and not just Class A schools but the second and third teams of Class A schools because T-town was getting blown out in all of those games.

I admit though, he did look really good against those 9th graders from Lebanon...

[ QUOTE ]

and also he's being recruited at receiver and those highlights were 95% quarterback.

[/ QUOTE ]

not so fast my friend......''uuuuuunnntttttttt'' not true. he is being recruited as an athlete, thats why the film show 4 types of scores, kick return run, pass, and catch. how many people can say they score 4 different ways

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i swear ansel scored 3 different ways in one game... am I not right? Kick return, INT return, and TD catch...

[ QUOTE ]

yes, it was in the Mount View game.

[/ QUOTE ]

and also on a state championship team with loads of tallent around him, not on a team with mostly 9th and 10th graders. btw lets compare stats in dec 2008, Tazewell will actually have 12th grade staters this year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and also on a state championship team with loads of tallent around him, not on a team with mostly 9th and 10th graders. btw lets compare stats in dec 2008, Tazewell will actually have 12th grade staters this year

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not want to go there since Tazewell is a three win team at best in 2008.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not want to go there since Tazewell is a three win team at best in 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you know this how?

if you were to have seen that kick return, youd know that it didnt take anyone to block for Ansel. He broke about 5 tackles himself and juked the rest of the team. Also, on the receiving touchdown, he ran completely past the defender who was assigned single coverage on him and outran the safety after the catch. Now his interception return for the td was helped with great blocking, seeing as how Cody Wassum, Joey Stone, Marcus Patterson and Chris Harris formed a neat little half-circle around him down the sidelines.

and also, just because you have 9th and 10th grade starters doesnt make you totally bad. Bluefield put two sophomores, Marcus Patterson and Jake Lilly, on the first team all-state roster this year, and Jake Lilly is a linebacker who has led the team in tackles in each of his two seasons. Also, our quarterback and tightend were both juniors and, the quarterback, made second team all-state captain, and our tightend made special mention all-state this year. You dont need a bunch of seniors to be a good team.

[ QUOTE ]

and also, just because you have 9th and 10th grade starters doesnt make you totally bad. Bluefield put two sophomores, Marcus Patterson and Jake Lilly, on the first team all-state roster this year, and Jake Lilly is a linebacker who has led the team in tackles in each of his two seasons. Also, our quarterback and tightend were both juniors and, the quarterback, made second team all-state captain, and our tightend made special mention all-state this year. You dont need a bunch of seniors to be a good team.

[/ QUOTE ]

no but you need some. and besides its a little harder to make all state in VA, like to have seen Matt on the opp side of ponder and the def trying to cover them and will throwing to them. you would have had another all stater

[ QUOTE ]

if you were to have seen that kick return, youd know that it didnt take anyone to block for Ansel. He broke about 5 tackles himself and juked the rest of the team. Also, on the receiving touchdown, he ran completely past the defender who was assigned single coverage on him and outran the safety after the catch. Now his interception return for the td was helped with great blocking, seeing as how Cody Wassum, Joey Stone, Marcus Patterson and Chris Harris formed a neat little half-circle around him down the sidelines.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! The jealousy coming from you guys is unbelievable. Sure, the kid played on a horrible team. But, his athleticism is evident by watching that highlight film. Get over yourselves and be happy for the young man, even though he isn't from one of the Bluefields.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you know this how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh lets see here, because you suck. You beat Grundy by one point in 2007, you will not beat the following teams on your schedule in 2008. Well, lets see everyone except Grundy. Lebanon (no),Gate City(no), Honaker (no), Richlands (no),CC(no),Graham(no),Marion(no),Abingdon(maybe),and George Wythe(no). I am just being real here. You will still be playing a bunch of sophomores and juniors this year, I think 2009 is alot more realistic. You absolutely got blown off the the field in most games. You guys think Muncy is great and good for you. I have saw division 1 talent, and that kid is not it.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you know this how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh lets see here, because you suck. You beat Grundy by one point in 2007, you will not beat the following teams on your schedule in 2008. Well, lets see everyone except Grundy. Lebanon (no),Gate City(no), Honaker (no), Richlands (no),CC(no),Graham(no),Marion(no),Abingdon(maybe),and George Wythe(no). I am just being real here. You will still be playing a bunch of sophomores and juniors this year, I think 2009 is alot more realistic. You absolutely got blown off the the field in most games. You guys think Muncy is great and good for you. I have saw division 1 talent, and that kid is not it.....

[/ QUOTE ]

you should get a scouting job... and its not just muncy. it the best returning back in the area RAZ and stansbury and rhudy and moore and parnel... should i go on?... they are loaded in 2008

[ QUOTE ]

I am in no way jealous. im just presenting facts that he didnt know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You saying the kid isnt good enough to play D1 is not a fact. The comments like "Ansel did this..." and "Ansel did that..." sound like pure jealousy to me. And I think others will agree. But, hey what do I know? I'm just an unbiased bystander.

I was making those in reply to Beavertail asking if he were correct in thinking that Ansel scored 3 different ways in one game. Also, I was making the statements about our different classes represented on an all-state roster to prove that people other than seniors can be good to a team.

Bonafide Haters...Kid from the middle of nowhere gets a chance to go d1..Does it really matter if YOU think he cant play in the acc? Are u the coach? ok then

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you know this how?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you should get a scouting job... and its not just muncy. it the best returning back in the area RAZ and stansbury and rhudy and moore and parnel... should i go on?... they are loaded in 2008

[/ QUOTE ]

Loaded? You won one game by one point! And you are loaded? Hahahahahahahaha......Guess we will see who is right. Same old dawgs.....hahahahahahahaha.