Call of Duty 4 for PS3 online

BigBlueAlum

[ QUOTE ]

xbox 360 here too...extremely addictive..I'm about to start my 5th prestige mode..Can't wait for the new maps

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad there isnt a way to play online across platforms...that would be awesome.

I've had the game since Christmas and just now got around to playing it. I havent even played any single player yet, but I started playing online today and it was very addictive. I ended up playing three hours, I know that isnt rediculous...but when you have as little time as I do it is quite a bit. Anyway, my name is wiseguy85 if anyone wants to add me as a friend.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

xbox 360 here too...extremely addictive..I'm about to start my 5th prestige mode..Can't wait for the new maps

[/ QUOTE ]

You added me not too long ago. Impressive stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea its been taking up "WAY" to much of my time lately..send me a game invite sometime and we can play

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You added me not too long ago. Impressive stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's your 360 gamer tag? i'll add ya

yea its been taking up "WAY" to much of my time lately..send me a game invite sometime and we can play

[/ QUOTE ]

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

bigblue...you should join my parties.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to join last night but it said that I was unable to connect. Most of the other times I have been playing with a clan that I met up with on a PLaystation forum. Invite me tongiht and Ill join ya. You will proabbyl own me if we arent on the same team. I have only been playing for a couple of weeks. Im at level 30, and I saw that you are on your first prestidge level.

What scenarios do you play? I usually play Ground War.

<ul type="square">

*What level is everyone on?

*What is you favorite Scenario (i.e. Free-For-All, TDM, Domination, Search and Destroy...)?

*What is you favorite primary weapon?

*What is you favorite class (weapons, attatchments, gernades, perks)?

*What is you favorite map?

-Im on level 30

-My favorite scenario is Domination

-My favorite primary weapon is the G3 (It was the M4 until the other day when I unlocked the G3...it is awesome)

-My favorite class depends on the map, but my standard one is the G3 with a silencer (sometimes red dot), Smoke Grenade, RPG, Stopping Power, and Martydom.

-My Favorite map is Countdown, if Im playing domination. If Im playing team death match, then it would be overgrown, just because I have a pretty good sniper spot on there.

[ QUOTE ]

<ul type="square">

*What level is everyone on?

*What is you favorite Scenario (i.e. Free-For-All, TDM, Domination, Search and Destroy...)?

*What is you favorite primary weapon?

*What is you favorite class (weapons, attatchments, gernades, perks)?

*What is you favorite map?

-Im on level 30

-My favorite scenario is Domination

-My favorite primary weapon is the G3 (It was the M4 until the other day when I unlocked the G3...it is awesome)

-My favorite class depends on the map, but my standard one is the G3 with a silencer (sometimes red dot), Smoke Grenade, RPG, Stopping Power, and Martydom.

-My Favorite map is Countdown, if Im playing domination. If Im playing team death match, then it would be overgrown, just because I have a pretty good sniper spot on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prestige 7 Level 20

Search and Destroy

P90 or MP5 with a silencer

Stopping Power and Extreme Conditioning and Claymores

Smoke Grenade

Overgrown

What is it really like to have that much time to play? I see you guys on your 4th and 5th prestiges? How do yall really have that much time to play? Just wondering...

I am lucky to get to play 2 nights a week. I guess that is what I get for trying to get a good education and succeed in life....

[ QUOTE ]

I am lucky to get to play 2 nights a week. I guess that is what I get for trying to get a good education and succeed in life....

[/ QUOTE ]

What r u saying about me? That im a complete loser and will fail out of college? haha just playing man

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What r u saying about me? That im a complete loser and will fail out of college? haha just playing man

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. I am glad you got that joke man. Right after I posted it, I was like crap...that might have been worded the wrong way.

• 2 weeks later...