Family Guy

swvasport_7

[ QUOTE ]

Next Tuesday I'm switching my future job from what it is now, to a professional "house flipper." Just wanted to give ya the heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good idea right now...with the housing market in a horrible slump and the fallout from the mortgage debacle, there won't be many takers. Those "house flipper" shows only show you the "good side" of being a house flipper...they should also show the people who fall flat on their face and lose almost everything they have when things don't work out as planned...

But if you really want to do that, I'm sure you can find plenty of dilapidated houses down Pocy way to fix up for all those people just waiting to move down there...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Next Tuesday I'm switching my future job from what it is now, to a professional "house flipper." Just wanted to give ya the heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good idea right now...with the housing market in a horrible slump and the fallout from the mortgage debacle, there won't be many takers. Those "house flipper" shows only show you the "good side" of being a house flipper...they should also show the people who fall flat on their face and lose almost everything they have when things don't work out as planned...

But if you really want to do that, I'm sure you can find plenty of dilapidated houses down Pocy way to fix up for all those people just waiting to move down there...

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA...Way to crush all of the poor kid's hopes and dreams!!Maybe he can flip the old company store...it could use some renevations. Haha

Besides, by the time he is out of school the housing market will be back to normal...hopefully.

[ QUOTE ]

my top 3

1. family guy

2. that 70 show

3. seinfeld

[/ QUOTE ]

haha those are my 3 favorite shows too but seinfelds my favorite just the situations they get in and stuff are hilarious.. but also cuz some of the stuff happens in everyday life like the closetalker episode theres quite a few closetalkers out there and it is really annoying. and kramer how can you not like him haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the office

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang...I forgot about "The Office" and "My Name is Earl"

The Colbert Report and The Daily Show, anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

im with you man those shows are hilarous especially late night with conan o'brien

[ QUOTE ]

Do any of you old farts like me remember a show that used to be on MTV called the "Young Ones"? That was one of my all time favorites!

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember The Young Ones. A buddy of mine has them on tape and we were watching them a few years back at his house. Not everyone enjoys British comedy, but I find a lot of it enjoyable.

1 The Simpsons

2 Family Guy

3 Seinfeld

4 Frasier/Cheers/ Wings

5 The Big Band Theory

[ QUOTE ]

man i forgot about cheers, i use to watch that every nite on nick at nite, i even bought a season of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tape the reruns of Cheers and Wings on TVland in the mornings and watch them on the weekends. Great shows!

[ QUOTE ]

haha the big bang theory is one of the best new shows i think, i downloaded the first episodes and i loved them some of the funniest stuff i've watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course Penny walking around in skimpy outfits doesn't hurt the shows' appeal either, but I think the show is hilarious already.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It's official, I'm not worth a damn the rest of the day!

[/ QUOTE ]

When are you worth a damn??? LOL BTW, you're welcome...

[/ QUOTE ]

About the same time you are! Laying on the couch watching Bowling! lol

BTW....thanks!