The days we live in/Julio Jones/AL witness in murder trial

trublue

[ QUOTE ]

the thing is, if it were my friend, a close, close friend, i would find it very hard to be the one who puts them behind bars.

[/ QUOTE ]

If my friend killed someone then he would no longer be my friend...end of story. I would turn in my own Mother if she killed someone for any other reason than self defense.

like Ive said before, itd all depend on the situation. one of my friends this summer beat the crap out of some kid for flipping him off. i knew my friend was wrong for this and when I got news that the cops went to that other kid's house, I drove up there with my buddy in my car and appologized and set things straight. it just would all depend on the situation for me.

[ QUOTE ]

like Ive said before, itd all depend on the situation. one of my friends this summer beat the crap out of some kid for flipping him off. i knew my friend was wrong for this and when I got news that the cops went to that other kid's house, I drove up there with my buddy in my car and appologized and set things straight. it just would all depend on the situation for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

GetMoney rolls with the GANGSTAS! CHECK YO' SELF FOOLS!!!