Josh Smith

pigskincleat

This young man is a beast. Every rebound and every ball on the floor he would be there. If he played football, (which I do not know if he does) like he plays basketball, how did the Valley not win more games? At 6'2 225 and runs good, his future is in football not basketball. If the Crigger boy does use him in football, then ship him back to Patrick Henry.

like ive said many times before.. if every kid at twin valley who had talent would play football.. we would not have an 0-10 record.... hunter is a hellacious quarterback.. and when josh played in 7th grade (last year he played) he was a mean as hell defensive end and fullback... but theres no chance of gettin him or hunter off the court and on the football field...

ODU makes it to the big dance every now and then but Liberty is AA so its possible for Hunter. Smith is a little undersized and it doesnt matter if he plays bigger than he is, its sad but true

oh come on if these boys show the work ethic then im sure a college such as BSU will find a way to work with them. They are just good basketball players and they are pretty good baseball players as well. and Hunter is an kick-a*s golfer

I like the fact that you are pushing the kid for football. I'm sure you realize like others, the kids favorite sport is basketball he's had tremendous success at it. They made it as a team to the state final four is he going to make it to the state semi's in football at Twin Valley? The kid likes his sports they have success in it, they have a stable coach. Don't cut the kid down because he chooses to play a sport he enjoys and they have tremendous success at. Maybe the kid just don't like football

yea you guys have no idea how much id love to see smith and simpson back on the football field.. id rather watch football than basketball anyday but apparenty niether of them feel the same way and with enough hardwork who knows where they'll go... but i do agree they could go 2 a larger more prestigous school in football.. but whats the point in doing something if you dont enjoy it??

• 2 weeks later...