Josh Smith

pigskincleat

Wow, very good point..ha ha. I really do not beleive that Smith can play college ball but I do beleive that the other three can. Simpson, Shortridge, and Horne. Simpson may not want to. I think Shortridge does, because one of his teamates said something about him working really hard on another thread. Horne is a playmaker and probably can if he wants to. I do not beleive that they can play D 1, I dont think anyone said that, they just said they can play college ball, somewhere, and I think those three can.

[ QUOTE ]

i would be ashamed to talk about any other players or teams on here, if my sn was goldenwavebball or anything that resembles grundy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why's that? Either one should be able to answer really because the last poster agreed. Just curious as to why I should be ashamed to talk about any other players or teams. I feel this applies to me since I have Grundy in my name.

So if I dont think anybody from TV is division 1 material I cant say that because you beat the school I graduated from? hmmmm? If you feel that winning gives you the only right to express a personal opinion then more power to you. Last I checked this was an open forum used mainly for information and personal opinion. I dont remember seeing anywhere that because im from Grundy I lose my right to make judgements and have personal opinions.

Grundy10, personally I feel that you can say what you please because you make sense in what you say. People are becoming impatient with posters from Grundy because pretty much everyone of them are morons. I feel sorry for the fact that you are being thrown in with those idiots.

Once again Grundy and Twin Valley are getting into it. I'm staying out of this one. becuz if ppl havent realized you dont win either way on here if you say one thing your not being faithful and if you go the other way you just keep adding to the fire.