The crap continues to hit the fan at Princeton High...

I have meet some Priceton alum that are much more racist than folks here in Monroe Co. Not all are like that, but I thought it was worth saying.

Hopefully the powers that be in P-ton will get off their butts and stomp this out. This is a ticking time bomb that litterally could get some kids killed.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

sad thing is, it wont. Stephen Akers does nothing, and surrounds himself with teachers and administration that do absolutely nothing.

First thing, he has to address the situation, and realize there is a problem. Not deny it like he is doing now...

There has been a race problem at princeton for a while now. I took a VoTech class over beside PSHS and I had it with some Country Folk and they talked dirty about African Americans at their school every chance they could get. Then the montcalm kids in my class didnt know what was going on half the time, 1 kid cut his finger almost off while using a skill saw in our carpentry class. The PikeView kids slept and I was the only Bluefield person over there taking that classs. Kinda akward...

I have heard that quite a few kids that currently attend Princeton are seriously looking into transferring to Bluefield and other area schools next year unless they feel the situation is rectified soon. At this point though, the situation appears to only be getting worse with the adminstration at PSHS sitting on their hands. A problem doesn't go away by denying there is a problem. Unfortunately, something serious may have to occur before something is done.

see while this stuff goes on and on, people will still continue to believe that Bluefield High School is a hell-hole and the worst thing on the planet. The thing is, if this kind of event were to be happening at BHS, it would be plastered everywhere, making a huge scene, and causing everyone to panic and any other craziness to happen. However, it's happening at Princeton, and its being swept under the rug so that nothing can dare tarnish their bogus reputation.

Guest JJBrickface

I know more than a few kids who had goodie good parents that sent them to Princeton instead of Bluefield. Apparently Bluefield was sooooo bad. I tell you what, during my four years at BHS everyone seemed to get along fairly well. You had a few idiots, both white and black who causes trouble but all in all it wasnt bad.

What is supposed to be so great about Princeton anyway? Are thier academics better. I know we beat them in all the math competitions, and dont get me started on athletics.

[ QUOTE ]

What is supposed to be so great about Princeton anyway? Are thier academics better. I know we beat them in all the math competitions, and dont get me started on athletics.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a delusional thought of Princeton people that they're better academically. They have to try and find something since Bluefield is undoubtly lightyears better in athletics.

Athletics: well thats clear to see that Bluefield High School is better

Academics: Bluefield High School has the highest WEST test scores of any school in the the county over the past 4 years

However, Bluefield is a terrible place that no one should send their kids. How stupid. I'm willing to say that 95% of these thoughts about Bluefield High are stemming from what is getting heated over at PSHS, race. Plenty of people from Bluefield, Va and Princeton think that BHS is terrible because of its high population of black students. I have many friends at both Graham and Princeton and they always seem to ask me about how scared I must be to go BHS and if I have ever been jumped and had a gun put to my head because thats what theyve heard happens in the hallways of BHS. It's ridiculous.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

The "gang" that is causing the problems are the CWB. Crazy White Boys.lol. My mom has a friend whose daughter witnessed a fight between the CWB and some black kids during school a little over a week ago...

they are a bunch of skater kids who think they're awesome. similar to what Bluefield has known as "BTS" (B-Town Skataz). My friends and I have talked of plans to gather money and kidnap them, fly them to LA, NYC, south Florida, Houston, and let them stroll down the streets with their flags out of their pockets. You know..just to give them a taste of being a "gang."

Pike View and Bluefield are the only schools in the county that have been deemed as a "School of Excellence"... In which I am almost positive that Bluefield was the first school in the county to receive that honor.

[ QUOTE ]

problem

1.Parents

2.NO Discipline.

Get those two things corrected our schools would not be having problems...

(bring the paddle back)!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its still early but...POST OF THE DAY...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

problem

1.Parents

2.NO Discipline.

Get those two things corrected our schools would not be having problems...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its still early but...POST OF THE DAY...

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to think of something good so I can get my honor back... 2 straight days of the "Post of the Day" title, and I'm looking to make it 3 in a row! Don't worry, there is still time...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still in school but i agree completely with this. You have these kids in school that have never been spanked before and they need it more than anyone.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still in school but i agree completely with this. You have these kids in school that have never been spanked before and they need it more than anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured that out when I was in high school too. Hard to believe that's been almost 10 years ago now.