Twin Valley basketball... back to richmond in 2009?

hokiepanther

no hokiepanther isnt garrett, 1. Tiff wouldnt let him on the internet hahahha j/k 2. His a pretty huge Texas fan and not a hokie man. Franklin is the team that made it to the state finals and got destroyed by buffalo gap

Number 3: yea dude im not garrett horne... and yea garrett is a texas fan and not a hokie fan.. and you say all my post revolve around garrett horne... at least i dont keep repeating and repeating and repeating that im from honaker.... when you just post on the twin valley post...

The reason I post on Twin Valleys post. Is because there is no post about Honaker. I tried to make a few threads about Honaker and absolutely no one would comment back. So I dropped that. And just because I am from Honaker doesn't mean that all I talk about is Honaker. I have talked about Honaker, Council, TV, Haysi, and Hurley in all of my posts. I am just a BDD fan. And I dont understand why you are getting so upset. I just thought that that was who you were. Izzo didn't get that upset over everything that I say. I mention Honaker on alot of the posts I make in Twin Valley posts to try to get people to talk of the Tigers. But no one will. So take a chill pill. All you had to say is that you were not.

Okay, please correct me if I am wrong. My relative is one of the coaches in the Twin Valley Basketball system. He just told me that Twin Valley got invited to participate in the Arby's Classic. Is that true? And If it is when will the Coalfield Clash be? Because I was hoping to see some big names in that Tournament as well. Please If you have info. let me know.

Thanks.

I think(not sure) the plan was even before, if true, they got invited to the arby's was to move the coalfield clash before Chirstmas. Because they are starting to get some big names into it but still people are like Abry's or Coalfield so it will bring in maybe a few more fans and maybe a news station will keep it updated

yea i hope we bring south lakes back.. i really wanna see if we can beat them cause we came close last time.. maybe this will shut up that rumor that says that south lakes coach didnt play his starters which is completely stupid.. every player on that team was worthy of a starting postion...