player of the year

grundyfan08

dude what do you have against cody. his telling you just to drop it so please man let it go he didnt get it. So just dont rub it in his face on here he knows and he seems to have lived on without it. I happen to like cody, ive played against since kindergarden and play with him on a aau team he seems like a pretty good team player to me. sometimes when your in the game you feel as if you need to do everything with your down maybe that happened to him some this year. that doesnt mean you need to run him down as a player.

umm i dont have anything against with cody but im just saying the only reason why he got some much point each game is because he was a ball hog i dont care what you people say.. he was so get over it.. but cody is a good basketball player but he just needs to stay with baseball

Why dont everyone one of you shut up? This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Stop with all this pointless crap that you keep pushing on and on and on. No one cares about anything you have to say Grundyfan; you make no sense, you cant type, you cant use decent grammar, and frankly I'd love to hear how you actually talk in person. This is pathetic. Stop with all of these pointless threads that you make because no one cares about them. I used to read them every now and then just to get a good laugh but honestly the entertainment factor has been thrown out of the window.

i tell you grundyfan08, you just dont like cody..i mean whats he did to you? for one you make him out to be crap when he was the best player on the team..by far and i think he should have got poy but thats another story... honestly though give it a rest about cody..he dont talk crap about you on here

• 3 weeks later...

cody is one of the best players on that team, why are you putting him down like that? i agree with izzo5 on that. He was probally put into a lot of preasure at most games. Did your eer think of that? do us all a favor Grundyfan o8 and stop talking about him, he wanted to drop it so drop it.

cody was the best player on the grunyd team, he was better then a lot of them acually. he juss cared for his team. im sticking up for cody on this one. i dont know who the heck grundfan 08 is but i think every reply on here is crap for you and sticking up for cody.