tazewell dawgs

ego98

i think the bulldogs have a good chance of making the playoffs this year there retuning alot of starters they might sneak in but matt muncy he is a d-1 qb and they just need to fight hard and hit the weights just watch out everybody tazewell is the sleeper team in the distract and lets keep this a nice post alright guys

[ QUOTE ]

just watch out everybody tazewell is the sleeper team in the distract and lets keep this a nice post alright guys

[/ QUOTE ]

who are they distracting?

I dont think He's a D-1 quaterback. Hes got the frame for a D-1 reciever or rover. On him playing quaterback he has the slowest release i have ever saw. If he does go D-1 he will go as a reciever or a rover. Now for the Dawgs they do have alot coming back this year and they could suprise some ppl. With Abingdon and marion losing alot of kids that were key contributors last year i could see Tazewell jumping to the 3rd spot in the district if they play hard all year. But any higher than that is to far with Richlands and Graham returning alot of key players. But hey who knows. Poquoson went 0-10 in 2006 and then made the state semifinals last year only to lose to Monticello. Anything can happen in this game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

but matt muncy he is a d-1 qb

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, no he isn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

But he is the 3rd best quarterback in Tazewell County.....

If Taz can get improved line play this year then the offense has potential to be better. They "HAVE" got to find someone who will hit on D. The D last year was way to soft. Made some good plays but had no one who could step in and fill holes with attitude.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, no he isn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that, Pocy's QB isn't that bad...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, no he isn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that, Pocy's QB isn't that bad...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going on the assumption that Pocy would be closed. If not then I guess he would be 4th......Come to think of it, there are probably a couple of middle school quarterbacks that would be 4th and 5th. OK, we will say he's 6th....

[ QUOTE ]

i think the bulldogs have a good chance of making the playoffs this year there retuning alot of starters they might sneak in but matt muncy he is a d-1 qb and they just need to fight hard and hit the weights just watch out everybody tazewell is the sleeper team in the distract and lets keep this a nice post alright guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.......

[ QUOTE ]

well g man were you going to college no where cause you suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, you aren't going to college either...doesn't look like you'll pass English...

BTW, I earned my college degree many, many moons ago...

[ QUOTE ]

sounds like that e-bonics stuff....

Obviously, it's being taught, because the SOL scores are way up!!! (that statement is loaded with sarcasm, by the way).

[/ QUOTE ]they were way up at Pocahontas...a lot of good that did.