Grundy Jv Vs. Richlands Jv

Irock54

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares your j.v. consist of seniors playing 8th graders. For the record the win doesn't even count because grundy has to forfeit their games because of the seniors. So quite truthly this game is pointless and I hope Richlands beat the living crap out of you all.

well for one thing there bud we have 2 seniors the rest are freshman so why don't u get ur info right before u start running ur mouth alright and just for ur info only one of the seniors has experience.

[ QUOTE ]

actually...juniors and seniors are not allowed to play JV...but i mean...it doesnt matter...its JV...

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesnt mattter because its jv but there is no rule stating seniors cant play jv.

Look up vhsl soccer rules and read them. Since your from grundy and probably cant read then find someone who can. Seniors are not allowed to play j.v. therefore you all are suppose to forfeit your games that you play. So before you start running your mouth and think you're big and bad remember you're a first year program that doesn't know what your talkin about and before you start bragging remember your upperclassmen playing with 8th graders so how bout you do us all a favor and shut your mouth, its starting to get annoying!

[ QUOTE ]

Look up vhsl soccer rules and read them. Since your from grundy and probably cant read then find someone who can. Seniors are not allowed to play j.v. therefore you all are suppose to forfeit your games that you play. So before you start running your mouth and think you're big and bad remember you're a first year program that doesn't know what your talkin about and before you start bragging remember your upperclassmen playing with 8th graders so how bout you do us all a favor and shut your mouth, its starting to get annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me I have read the rules co i actually do know what im talking about. & it is not a VHSL rule. JV was originally just a B team & it has not changed. & yeah we may be a first year program but we have done our research big guy. & there is only one senior with experience on the team. The majority of the team is freshman. so if you are going to ty to argue with me, it would work out better if you knew what you were talking about. =)

yeah i know you guys should feel very proud. You're playing guys that our 18 and 19 and you beat a mostly all 8th grade team that most of the member are 13 years old. Great game Grundy. You guys should be proud and really walk around with a chip on your shoulders that you beat kids that are 5 and 6 years younger good job.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me I have read the rules co i actually do know what im talking about. & it is not a VHSL rule. JV was originally just a B team & it has not changed. & yeah we may be a first year program but we have done our research big guy. & there is only one senior with experience on the team. The majority of the team is freshman. so if you are going to ty to argue with me, it would work out better if you knew what you were talking about. =)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know more about soccer in my sleep then you first year program would ever know so stop running your mouth. If you wanted to actually prove something and get respect try playing team that is your own age. Until then quit runnin your mouth cause it makes you all look retarded playing with 8th graders.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i know you guys should feel very proud. You're playing guys that our 18 and 19 and you beat a mostly all 8th grade team that most of the member are 13 years old. Great game Grundy. You guys should be proud and really walk around with a chip on your shoulders that you beat kids that are 5 and 6 years younger good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay since the majority is 14 or 15 that sure is a 5 or 6 year difference huh?

you richlands kids need to learn something that is actually useful in school.

and you grundy people need to pull yourself out of that big hole in the ground that you call grundy and realize you don't know a d**n thing about soccer so shut up for everyones sake.

There is one rule that I found that will shut most of you up about this matter. 8th graders can not play against anyone above 10th grade. So if the other team has 8th graders then no the 11th and 12th grades should not play. THis is a VHSL rule.

I'm pretty sure no one has ask me to shut up unlike you where you get told on a daily basis to shut your mouth. No one cares what you think and I'd take someone with expierence to know more about the sport than a first year player.

If you guys have so much experience and are so good why don't you guys man up and play someone already. You guys are still grade level wise 5 grades ahead of most jv players and your bragging about winning. That is pathetic. We beat Carrol County in VASITY SOCCER! And you didn't see me on here bragging about it and guess what their players were the same age as us.

[ QUOTE ]

There is one rule that I found that will shut most of you up about this matter. 8th graders can not play against anyone above 10th grade. So if the other team has 8th graders then no the 11th and 12th grades should not play. THis is a VHSL rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

And since the VHSL allows 8th graders to participate in JV sports, this would eliminate 11th and 12th graders from competing at the JV level...

so let them take them off the team it wont matter we have 2 senoirs and an a junior and only 2 of them are any good so take off them off team like i said it wont matter

It just upsets me that they brag for winning when they beat a j.v. team. IF they want respect then don't f' up all of varsity's schedule and man up and play the game you schedule instead of taking the easier road and playing j.v.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as our seniors are only 17 thats clearly a 5 or 6 year difference.