Grundy Jv Vs. Richlands Jv

Irock54

Hey.....u tards from grundy......seniors CANT play jv......as the rule stats...."Juniors can play IF theirs no eight graders"....so just go home....u noobs....first year programs shouldnt be so FREAKIN cocky....u guys suck.....besides ur win was a flook anyway......u guys had like 10 hand balls....yall first goal was offsides....and TAZEWELL should of had THREE PK attempts.....and further more i really can care less about the skill of your "older" players....they r still seniors....and as much as i HATE richlands......I hope they kick the CRAP otta u guys.....and u guys wont win aganst tazewell again....the ref gave yall SO MANY CALLS and CALLED LITTLE ON YOU...so yea get owned and i see ya on the field.....punks!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hey.....u tards from grundy......seniors CANT play jv......as the rule stats...."Juniors can play IF theirs no eight graders"....so just go home....u noobs....first year programs shouldnt be so FREAKIN cocky....u guys suck.....besides ur win was a flook anyway......u guys had like 10 hand balls....yall first goal was offsides....and TAZEWELL should of had THREE PK attempts.....and further more i really can care less about the skill of your "older" players....they r still seniors....and as much as i HATE richlands......I hope they kick the CRAP otta u guys.....and u guys wont win aganst tazewell again....the ref gave yall SO MANY CALLS and CALLED LITTLE ON YOU...so yea get owned and i see ya on the field.....punks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You arent too bright are ya?

we won both games fair & square.

When we beat tazewell, we wanted it more & we deserved that game.

& the refs were fair, no matter waht u say.

& in the richlands game we beat them 4-2 by the way. & that was fair also. we just wanted it more.

Hope to see you at the tazewell game.

[ QUOTE ]

Through the way you say things. I don't know if he is playing soccer or not but you have to admit that being at VMI takes skill cause they have to be physically fit all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think going to VMI requires that much skill other than marching

ok just to clear it up Grundy tried every way there was to have a Varisty team but they couldn't get enough guys so they had to get girls to fill a roster so since there is no co-ed varisty team they had to drop to jv and they use the seniors for leadership and basically to fill the roster and by the way they beat richlands too. So why don't you guys find something else to talk about grundy rather than how were pussys or whatever for going jv but we couldn't help it so just drop it

[ QUOTE ]

ok just to clear it up Grundy tried every way there was to have a Varisty team but they couldn't get enough guys so they had to get girls to fill a roster so since there is no co-ed varisty team they had to drop to jv and they use the seniors for leadership and basically to fill the roster and by the way they beat richlands too. So why don't you guys find something else to talk about grundy rather than how were pussys or whatever for going jv but we couldn't help it so just drop it

[/ QUOTE ]

There are co-ed varsity teams...

done think yall r big and bad because u beat a jv team......10 dollars says that if u played any varsity program in the SWD and be spotted 5 goals.....and u guys would lose hardcore.......we even give u like 15 against abington...and it still wont matter....so go home and stay outta the soccer business....

be glad u could not fill a varsity because yall would of ate grass from EVERY SWD TEAM...so yall save the embarrisment.....but u still have seniors....no matter the skill level they are playing with people 5 YEARS younger....

[ QUOTE ]

I haven't ever seen any in the SWD plus we have 8th graders too

[/ QUOTE ]

i have said this at least twice within the past two weeks...Richlands had a co-ed team for the longest time because there wasnt enough girls to field a team...and narrows has a co-ed team to this day

[ QUOTE ]

Look up vhsl soccer rules and read them. Since your from grundy and probably cant read then find someone who can. Seniors are not allowed to play j.v. therefore you all are suppose to forfeit your games that you play. So before you start running your mouth and think you're big and bad remember you're a first year program that doesn't know what your talkin about and before you start bragging remember your upperclassmen playing with 8th graders so how bout you do us all a favor and shut your mouth, its starting to get annoying!

[/ QUOTE ]

since they're from grundy and probably cant read.. whaaat?

i dont play soccer, but i'm about one hundred percent

sure that if they couldn't read they wouldn't be on here.

that was a bad attempt to insult someone.

[ QUOTE ]

be glad u could not fill a varsity because yall would of ate grass from EVERY SWD TEAM...so yall save the embarrisment.....but u still have seniors....no matter the skill level they are playing with people 5 YEARS younger....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you have any right insulting the Grundy Soccer program when you can't even spell words that 1st graders can. Our soccer team may not be up to your preferece but at least were not dumber than a box of rocks. LMAO!!!!

the only word i noticed misspelled was embarrassment...and you show me a 1st grader that can spell that and i will show you pigs flying around...unless you are talking about him spelling you "u" which is a common way to abbreviate

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you have any right insulting the Grundy Soccer program when you can't even spell words that 1st graders can. Our soccer team may not be up to your preferece but at least were not dumber than a box of rocks. LMAO!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are going to insult someone on spelling you should at least spell all your words correctly... its preference .

i didn't bother reading the other 9 pages of this thread b/c from reading page 9 alone it seemed like it was going to be filled with a lot of idiotic, noneducated comments from some while others who know what they are talking about already have said what im getting ready to say (im going to say it anyways, though :P)

1) congrats grundy on a great victory for your program that has just started. it's a good accomplishment to beat any team as a JV when you are just starting out.

2) yes there are varsity co-ed teams. they are mainly seen in southwest virginia b/c of our smaller school numbers and lack of interest in the sport to create many teams. carroll county was the first to actually field a girls team when i was just starting JV in 8th grade. fortunately for the sport interest is increasin and we're getting more teams.

3)i kind of am still confused on some of the things of how you are fielding your seniors and juniors on a team labeled as a JV team by VHSL without it technically ruling them as automatic forfeits in the official recordbooks b/c of VHSL rulings prohibiting the use of juniors or seniors on such a squad. labeling the team as a VARSITY only meant that your 8th graders would lose their senior year of eligibility so i understand why to not do that and take the forfeited season as a building block for experience. i may be wrong on that part, though, so one of the coaches can correct me. im only an expert on the official rulebook, not VHSL regulations. regardless it shouldn't matter what recordbooks say b/c it's your FIRST year as a program and just get the experience and enjoy playing the game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are going to insult someone on spelling you should at least spell all your words correctly... its preference .

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh forgive me for messing up one letter. He didn't have any of the word right. So you can just shut your mouth you ol'bearver tail. LMAO!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh forgive me for messing up one letter. He didn't have any of the word right. So you can just shut your mouth you ol'bearver tail. LMAO!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard is it to spell? I mean seriously, is beaver that hard of a word? First of all, its in my name, secondly if you are on this site you see it a hundred times a day.

Also its not the principal of missing one letter or a whole bunch of letters, its the fact that you are talking crap about someone's spelling mistakes when you have your own!

and congrats on your joke, as it was so funny, about as funny as

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are co-ed varsity teams...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they dont want a co-ed varsity team!!!

Did you ever think of that????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we need to man up do we then why dont you guys quit crying and "man up" and play us

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to beat the sh*t out of you guys but you all backed out and didn't play varsity which is unfair to the 8th graders you all beat. If you really think your man enough then get your coach to talk to any coach you want to and play a real varsity game/scrimmage. You do that then we'll talk about grundy maning up. Call tazewell or richlands, any swd team you want and I gurantee it you lose by atleast 9 goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you quit crying about them not having a varsity team??? Your the one that wont man up and face the facts!!!