Grundy Jv Vs. Richlands Jv

Irock54

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we need to man up do we then why dont you guys quit crying and "man up" and play us

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to beat the sh*t out of you guys but you all backed out and didn't play varsity which is unfair to the 8th graders you all beat. If you really think your man enough then get your coach to talk to any coach you want to and play a real varsity game/scrimmage. You do that then we'll talk about grundy maning up. Call tazewell or richlands, any swd team you want and I gurantee it you lose by atleast 9 goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you quit crying about them not having a varsity team??? Your the one that wont man up and face the facts!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the FACT is Grundy cost EVERY SWD TEAM TWO GAMES THIS SEASON BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE OTHER SCHOOLS THEY WERE HAVING A VARSITY TEAM THIS YEAR. They didn't notify the schools that they were only going to have a JV team until it was too late for the other schools to find games to fill the vacancies that Grundy left on everyone's schedule.

Also, the problem with Grundy having a JV team is the fact that they have 11th and 12th grade kids playing on that squad which is a no-no.

Those are the facts and that is why everyone is pissed at Grundy right now.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to tell the truth i think that the only reason you wanted grundy to have a varsity team is because that may let you all win ONE game! and that is something to really be proud of! beating a first year program with a bunch of freshman that have nver played before!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we need to man up do we then why dont you guys quit crying and "man up" and play us

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to beat the sh*t out of you guys but you all backed out and didn't play varsity which is unfair to the 8th graders you all beat. If you really think your man enough then get your coach to talk to any coach you want to and play a real varsity game/scrimmage. You do that then we'll talk about grundy maning up. Call tazewell or richlands, any swd team you want and I gurantee it you lose by atleast 9 goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you quit crying about them not having a varsity team??? Your the one that wont man up and face the facts!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the FACT is Grundy cost EVERY SWD TEAM TWO GAMES THIS SEASON BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE OTHER SCHOOLS THEY WERE HAVING A VARSITY TEAM THIS YEAR. They didn't notify the schools that they were only going to have a JV team until it was too late for the other schools to find games to fill the vacancies that Grundy left on everyone's schedule.

Also, the problem with Grundy having a JV team is the fact that they have 11th and 12th grade kids playing on that squad which is a no-no.

Those are the facts and that is why everyone is pissed at Grundy right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

well you saying all of this crap that we can't do anything about is really making was pissed at graham! my god...you probably would have beat grundy! just put yourself down a couple wins! it will just make your team look better!

but really "MAN UP" and quit crying to us about it! there is nothing we can do about it now! and even if we could...we wouldn't!

[ QUOTE ]

well you saying all of this crap that we can't do anything about is really making was pissed at graham! my god...you probably would have beat grundy! just put yourself down a couple wins! it will just make your team look better!

but really "MAN UP" and quit crying to us about it! there is nothing we can do about it now! and even if we could...we wouldn't!

[/ QUOTE ]

But YOU are MISSING THE POINT.

Grundy could have notified the schools sooner about not having a Varsity team in soccer. That would have given all the schools an opportunity to fill those to vacancies on their schedules.

Or...

Grundy could have told the eighth graders to wait until next season, and Grundy could have "MANNED UP" and played a VARSITY schedule like they had committed to do in the first place.

I guess in your eyes "MANNING UP" is not sticking to your word...sad, really...

i really could care less about what everyone has to say! it doesn't matter! what happened has already happened and no one can do anything about it now!

and i guess "MANNING UP" to you all means going on and on about something that really isn't that effin' important! maybe grundy should have called you all but no one on these message boards had anything to do with that! we're not the athletic directors so go complain to someone that can do something about it!

[ QUOTE ]

If it really "isn't that effin' important", why did Grundy even bother starting a soccer program???

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess they started it for the love of the game you dumb @$$. Why do you have such a problem with Grundy not having a varsity team??? I guess it's because your afraid they would actually beat anoher SMD team with only 2 seniors and a bunch of 8th graders and freshmen!!! Why don't you leave Grundy's athletes alone and mind your own "Varsity" business!!!

the reason there is a problem is that EVERY SWD TEAM LOST 2 GAMES ON THEIR SCHEDULE THAT COULDNT BE FILLED! if Grundy is saying Graham would have actually won one..thats funny..Graham already beat Richlands and Tazewell..so if you can count (if they even teach math there) that would be at least 4 wins...oh yeah..Graham beat RR too so thats at least 5 wins...

Grundy did not start a program. They were informed after a school board meeting that they were to have one and who was going to coach it. Grundy politics at its best. They even told the board they had 40 kids out. Forgot to tell them some were from Council and other county schools.

[ QUOTE ]

I believe you should have used principle instead of principal

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding ding! we have a winner! you're right! it should be principle! i'm from GRUNDY and i know that! that must be a shocker to some of you all out there!

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy did not start a program. They were informed after a school board meeting that they were to have one and who was going to coach it. Grundy politics at its best. They even told the board they had 40 kids out. Forgot to tell them some were from Council and other county schools.

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't the point either...

Grundy informed all the SWD schools that they were going to have a varsity soccer program this season, the schedules were made including Grundy as a varsity team, then they decided they aren't going to play as a varsity team at the last minute leaving all the other SWD schools two games short on their schedules.