Grundy Jv Vs. Richlands Jv

Irock54

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

we need to man up do we then why dont you guys quit crying and "man up" and play us

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to beat the sh*t out of you guys but you all backed out and didn't play varsity which is unfair to the 8th graders you all beat. If you really think your man enough then get your coach to talk to any coach you want to and play a real varsity game/scrimmage. You do that then we'll talk about grundy maning up. Call tazewell or richlands, any swd team you want and I gurantee it you lose by atleast 9 goals.

[ QUOTE ]

It just upsets me that they brag for winning when they beat a j.v. team. IF they want respect then don't f' up all of varsity's schedule and man up and play the game you schedule instead of taking the easier road and playing j.v.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait wait WAIT...show me ONE post on this thread that they are bragging about beating them??? as G-Man would say...Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller???? so just shut up man..you show your ass more and more with every post...do everyone a favor and DROP IT

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There is one rule that I found that will shut most of you up about this matter. 8th graders can not play against anyone above 10th grade. So if the other team has 8th graders then no the 11th and 12th grades should not play. THis is a VHSL rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

And since the VHSL allows 8th graders to participate in JV sports, this would eliminate 11th and 12th graders from competing at the JV level...

[/ QUOTE ]

Blues.... did you read the above????? Your continuing to post is not helping your team or you.

[ QUOTE ]

this is flippin stupid....they wanted to win and didn't want to lose so tey dropped out of varsity league and dropped down to Jv so they can beat little kids end of story

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, they couldn't hang with varsity. so they took the easy road out and played a j.v. league. Because of that I have no respect for them and will not have respect for them till they "man up" and ben, shut up before I get zach cline to spear your goofy ass.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we need to man up do we then why dont you guys quit crying and "man up" and play us

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to beat the sh*t out of you guys but you all backed out and didn't play varsity which is unfair to the 8th graders you all beat. If you really think your man enough then get your coach to talk to any coach you want to and play a real varsity game/scrimmage. You do that then we'll talk about grundy maning up. Call tazewell or richlands, any swd team you want and I gurantee it you lose by atleast 9 goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sooooo sure if we played any team in the swd we would get beat by 9 goals at least. thats the funniest thing i have ever heard

If they want a soccer team, why not take your licks on varsity and build one. If you want a girls team, play all girls and have a team. But do not put them together and play as aJV team, when all you are is a recreation team. I think Grundy's baseball team has been trying to build a team, but they have by taking some beatings on varsity over the years, but they have improved. Bottom line is you must be able to teach a kid to bounce back from defeat, instead of dropping down and playing weaker competition and using that as an excuse. You either get better or you keep making excuses.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

this is flippin stupid....they wanted to win and didn't want to lose so tey dropped out of varsity league and dropped down to Jv so they can beat little kids end of story

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, they couldn't hang with varsity. so they took the easy road out and played a j.v. league. Because of that I have no respect for them and will not have respect for them till they "man up" and ben, shut up before I get zach cline to spear your goofy ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

and hes playin college soccer where?? hmmmm thats what i thought...why dont you "man up" and tell us all who you really are...cause more than likely i either showed you up or put you on your ass during a game or two last year and you are still pissed...tell Zach to bring it on...im waiting...i will be at my college practice...and we got a few games this weekend...so bring it on