problems with rubber pellets for art. turf fields??

VHSLhelper

Just another tree-hugging liberal group hating America again!!!

They are just pissed off because their pretty, green grass is no longer there for their little America-hating, tree-hugging toes to be tickled by it while they're walking around in their hippie sandals protesting..."Meat is Murder"..."Save the whales"...

There is no "danger" to anyone or anything with the rubber pellets unless they are still in the shape of a tire...on my car...and one of these America-hating, tree-hugging liberals is in my way...

All I've got to say is "We're not gonna protest!!! We're not gonna protest!!! We're not gonna protest!!!..."

pikeville's turf was pretty sketchy. before playing on it, we were warned to have any wounds immediately treated, as there had been some cases of what may have been staph. on that field.

also, speaking as someone who would have to play on a turf field, and not a 30-some year old fan, id rather know whether or not its gonna kill me before i do. besides, its the new yorkers' tax dollars, not mine.

[ QUOTE ]

pikeville's turf was pretty sketchy. before playing on it, we were warned to have any wounds immediately treated, as there had been some cases of what may have been staph. on that field.

also, speaking as someone who would have to play on a turf field, and not a 30-some year old fan, id rather know whether or not its gonna kill me before i do. besides, its the new yorkers' tax dollars, not mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting out of bed can kill you...eating breakfeast can kill you...walking across the street can kill you...going to work can kill you...

This is nothing more than another feable attempt by some bleeding heart, tree-hugging, America-hating, fear-mongering liberal activist group trying to scare America.

These types of groups/people are the reason America has become the laughing stock of the World.

[ QUOTE ]

This is nothing more than another feable attempt by some bleeding heart, tree-hugging, America-hating, fear-mongering liberal activist group trying to scare America.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont you mean feEble Gman??? sorry couldnt resist myself haha

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They should tell you to do that at every place. Staph is all around, they might want to explain that part.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont you mean feEble Gman??? sorry couldnt resist myself haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's what I mean...thanks for the correction...sometimes when I get my balls in an uproar the fingers run faster than the brain and nothing gets my balls in an uproar like bleeding heart, tree-hugging, America-hating, fear-mongering liberals...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They should tell you to do that at every place. Staph is all around, they might want to explain that part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is...even in what should be the most sterilized places...HOSPITALS!!! A friend's little boy, who just turned one year old, had tubes put in his ears a week or so ago at Princeton Hospital and he now has staph infection in his ears...he could lose his hearing, or worse, because of it...

[ QUOTE ]

A good old castration will cure those balls in an uproar problem!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gonna happen...wouldn't be prudent at this juncture...stay the course...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A good old castration will cure those balls in an uproar problem!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gonna happen...wouldn't be prudent at this juncture...stay the course...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ross, is that you???

Ross_Perot.jpg