Playboy All American

wvuball

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I wish all Pat White haters would get the hell over it. Hes very deserving of the honor because worked very hard for four years hes carried this team on back many times. Because Mr Im too religious all american Tebow cant accept the honor, does it mean Pat White is a bad guy then? Any WVU fan could give a rats ass about who cares about PW outside of WV.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a man his age, i commend the fact that he does have morals and a strong religous background. Not only does that show strong character, but it also, in my opinion will lead him to greater things down the line. There is no reason to disgrace a person who believes strongly in something and stands by his words.

In addition to this...

[ QUOTE ]

I never have and never will compare PW to Peyton Manning, thats just insane...But in my opinion PW is a better overall QB than Tebow...and he's a better leader...and never have i ever compared SS to barry sanders...But we will just have to wait and see how he does in the NFL. Pat White is better off sticking with baseball in my opinion because they will more than likley move him to WR in the pro's. I just love little negative Nancys like Tail and Getmoney....

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should have read this...

[ QUOTE ]

I think Pat White is a great QB , do not get me wrong, but are we really having this discussion?

Even though White is an amazing playmaker and probably the main catalyst for every WVU win, i think if we traveled out of the state this wouldnt be a discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello? Yeah im a negative nancy. I commended Pat White for all he has done, but he is no Tim Tebow. So yeah im a negative nancy because i dont get down on my knees for White, let me tell you, I am so sorry. And by the way opinions are up for interpretation, and if you cant back your opinion, well then dont complain saying "don't hate my opinions" ... Mine just speaks for itself with Tim, 55 Tds in the SEC.

And as for the Favre analogy, in college Toretta was better than Favre, and here is a shocker for you, Tebow is better than White in college. But thats where the analogy ends, because Tim Tebow will have a better career, in fact if Pat white wants to have a long career as a professional athlete, well then Pat White is coming to a MLB field near you...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dicussion is over.

It is obvious that the best QB in the nation is Dustin Greenwood at CU. With all the 5 and even 6 star athletes surrounding him, he is really unparalleled at the position. If Concord didn't play in the toughest division in football, they would have won more than one game this year.

This board was usless.

*disclaimer*

This was not made to make fun of CU.