Tiger Woods' apple core going for $30,000.00 on eBay.

hokie07

A man supposedly picked up an apple core in which Tiger Woods tossed in the rough during last Friday's round at the Torrey Pines. The current bid is for $30,100.00 with a little less than 13 hours left to go on the bidding.

The seller's description:

"I was at the US Open this Friday, following Tiger Woods down the 12 th Fairway, after his tee shot, he was eating an apple, 30 yards from his ball he discarded his apple core in the rough, I asked a photothe to kick it over my way, and he did, I never touched the core, Scooped it up in a empty beer cup, as not to disrupt the DNA, Ive got lots of witness'...all moneys go to my daughters college fund"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiger-Woods-Apple-Co...id=p3286.c0.m14

cb8f_1.JPG

[ QUOTE ]

Pleeezzzz tell me why......is it having his DNA, desire to have something eaten by someone famous....I'm at a loss for words. Let's hope Tiger's garbageman doesn't get any ideas...

[/ QUOTE ]

What don't you understand? This is a chance to have TIGER WOODS' apple core(which is going to decompose in a couple of months)!!!

Just kidding. I have no idea why anyone would want that. It's kinda gross.

[ QUOTE ]

Pleeezzzz tell me why......is it having his DNA, desire to have something eaten by someone famous....I'm at a loss for words. Let's hope Tiger's garbageman doesn't get any ideas...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have Tiger's DNA, in the future, you may be able to build the greatest golfer to ever play the game...