SWVASports Fantasy Football League

total

because it's impossible to get everyone in one place at the same time...you can edit your draft settings and then it auto picks whatever you have avail at the top of your list...much easier that way and just as good as a live draft without the hassle...the only way to fly.

[ QUOTE ]

because it's impossible to get everyone in one place at the same time...you can edit your draft settings and then it auto picks whatever you have avail at the top of your list...much easier that way and just as good as a live draft without the hassle...the only way to fly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, an auto draft is much more of a hassle than a live draft. Is this decision of no live draft final? If so, I'm out. I don't participate in auto draft leagues.

Also, for anyone out there interested ESPN has a much better fantasy league setup and they provide live scoring throughout the entire season for free. The only thing you need is an ESPN user id, which is free as well. Anyone interested in doing a league at ESPN?

why what is the problem...you rank the players you want in order and you get the next best pick? why is that so bad? There is no way you will get everyone online and do a live draft...i've been running leagues for 8 years...done it both ways and auto draft is much easier for all involved...

[ QUOTE ]

why what is the problem...you rank the players you want in order and you get the next best pick? why is that so bad? There is no way you will get everyone online and do a live draft...i've been running leagues for 8 years...done it both ways and auto draft is much easier for all involved...

[/ QUOTE ]

It give those of us that want to live draft the option and those that do not the option to pre-rank. Again, if the league is for sure going to be an auto draft just let me know, so I can give my slot to someone else. I have zero interest otherwise, the draft is half the fun of it.

[ QUOTE ]

if it gives you the option to live draft then what is the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

A live draft gives you that option, not an auto draft. There isn't a problem on my end. It's simple really, if the league does a live draft then I'm in and if not I'm out. Do what you do though, I've got plenty of leagues I'll be involved in this fall. When a final decision is made on the draft just let me know, so I can delete my team if I need to.

it's an auto draft...

I think this is the 3rd or 4th year I've done the swva league, and every year has been a live draft... and every year you have people that can't make the draft for some reason. then they don't have the team they want, and others have a stacked team. then you have an empty league because everyone quits (except for the 4 that have stacked teams). that's why I chose to do it this way.

it's an auto draft.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, an auto draft is much more of a hassle than a live draft. Is this decision of no live draft final? If so, I'm out. I don't participate in auto draft leagues.

Also, for anyone out there interested ESPN has a much better fantasy league setup and they provide live scoring throughout the entire season for free. The only thing you need is an ESPN user id, which is free as well. Anyone interested in doing a league at ESPN?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll do an ESPN league i've used that for the past 2 years i like it alot and i want a live draft definitley if you make it later at night i'm sure everyone will be able to do it

We now have 10!!!

the league is full...

I'll set the draft date for August 17th, and it'll kick off that night around 2 am.

GO RANK YOUR PLAYERS!!!!!