Great weekend for Music.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Just got back from this last night...

petty.jpg

and now tonight...

hootie_new_years.jpg

I dont know if Hootie can top the Hertbreakers or not to be honest with you...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

WOW. Darius wanted people to come up to the stage, and my friend and I took the bait. We were front and center with our hands on the stage the whole entire night! What a concert, if you are a Hootie fan you have to see him live!

They used to practice next to a band I was in at Myrtle Beach...we all had these warehouses rented out and they were cool because they had a couch and a fridge in theres...lol...i used to go hang out with them at the Purple Gator and The Music Farm down in Charleston...really great guys...I remember when they were selling tapes just to cover the cost of the practice space...way before they ever got famous...I miss those days a lot, was a fun time before Myrtle Beach blew up to what it is today. Hootie has always been a great live band.

[ QUOTE ]

Was in the Kentucky/Ohio area for the weekend and spent Friday night watching this guy. Seriously one of the best guitarists of the past 10-15 years...

medium_paisley.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw him a couple years ago. It was an awesome show. On e of the best I have ever seen.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Was in the Kentucky/Ohio area for the weekend and spent Friday night watching this guy. Seriously one of the best guitarists of the past 10-15 years...

medium_paisley.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw him a couple years ago. It was an awesome show. On e of the best I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather look at his wife.......

well i didn't see any of the pics on myspace, but it was awesome this year the band list wasn't as bad as i first thought The Devil Wears Prada is one of my favorites idk if you like them but they put on an awesome show and i met Craig Owens from chiodos talked to him for a minute that was cool.

I heard TDWP was absolutely horrible, and this was from a guy who has seen them plenty of times before. He said by far the best shows were Cinematic Sunrise, Normajean, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, and A Day To Remember.

well i guess you gotta love TDWP i'd never seen them b4 and i thought it sounded very close to the cd's, idk i love them thats why i liked it i guess, i saw norma jean that was cool took a hit in the pit though lol, but maylene isn't all that good i don't think and i don't really listen to a day to remember but i think i should start.. and yea i missed cinematic sunrise which sucked

My buddy that saw TDWP is by far their biggest fan that I personally know. He said that their perfomance at warped was the worst he'd seen, and this was the 5th time he'd seen them. And yes, ADTR is incredible...you should start listening to them.