What Do You Think of This Offense

Hacker

It may be tough on the coaches due to not having enough personel. That school was around 1000, that's a pretty good size pool to draw talent from. We have a few that are close but not in immediate SWVA. You are gonna have to have 2 quick and quick thinking QBs since there is no protection. They need to be accurate with passing and need good hands to throw to. And where will we put all of our good ole linemen? Those guys all looked skinny! LOL. Would not surprise me to see it in the near future though.

I actually saw Independence run that exact formation against James Monroe in the 2006 playoffs, but only for a few plays, there QB would've went to the hospital if they'd ran it much longer. JM won that game 56-8 I believe.

If I'm not mistaken didn't Oak Hill try something like that Against Bluefield a few years back? Didn't Bluefield win like 61-16?

I could see someone like Pikeview or Montcalm trying this, but in this area, the spread and single wing are probably the most "radical" offenses you'll see ran effectively.