SWD

ghs84

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?  

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

im laughing at whoever said they were gonna be #1 they will improve from a 1-9 year in 2007.but good luck to all swd teams

[/ QUOTE ]

I was quoting what was in the BDT this morning, Coach Mance said, I can not help u cant read and that they didnt put it in a picture for you. I wasn't saying there were going to be, but they will be better than what there were last year.

http://www.bdtonline.com/localsports/local_story_214234345.html?keyword=topstory

“We had a great commitment out of our players and our coaches; they have worked extremely hard. They’re excited to get back out here.â€

A typical part of local media day interviews involves the coach’s predictions of how the district will stack up. Mance didn’t blink an eye.

He said, “I think, if you look at Tazewell, they’ve got all their players back, and then they consolidated with Pocahontas. ... I would think you’d have to label Tazewell the favorites, and Graham second.

“Graham last year tied us for the district (championship), and they return a lot of players. ... Graham will be very tough again. And then I would go with Abingdon, Marion, probably Carroll (County) and Grundy, and then us.â€

[ QUOTE ]

The Pocy players are by no means any more of a lower class than the other Tazzy kids...just because they come from a smaller school doesn't mean anything at all and the Tazzy people dont need to go getting all high and mighty...it's not like Tazzy has been burning up the SWD for the last few years ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol I find it funny that people only read what they want to read on this board....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

im laughing at whoever said they were gonna be #1 they will improve from a 1-9 year in 2007.but good luck to all swd teams

[/ QUOTE ]

I was quoting what was in the BDT this morning, Coach Mance said, I can not help u cant read and that they didnt put it in a picture for you. I wasn't saying there were going to be, but they will be better than what there were last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

But he also said Richlands would be last in the SWD...grain of salt...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know that, there not allowed to pick there own team to be first...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not single you out.i said i was laughing at whoever said that tazewell is gonna be #1 in the swd.gee wiz how much clearer can i make it.you,mance WHOEVER.get it?if you want to believe what you read in the BDT thats up to you.LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was trying to get across.mance is trying to be humble.but got carried away.lol

im glad taze has all of these athletes but one thing seems missing and im gonna go out on the line here and say if taze had an offensive line they would be pretty darn good but even the great rbs like LT bettis and all of the big time names cant even run without the big guys up front and until taze gets that there gonna be no better than last year

[ QUOTE ]

im glad taze has all of these athletes but one thing seems missing and im gonna go out on the line here and say if taze had an offensive line they would be pretty darn good but even the great rbs like LT bettis and all of the big time names cant even run without the big guys up front and until taze gets that there gonna be no better than last year

[/ QUOTE ]

There line is looking pretty big up front as we speak, the only question is can they work together.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why does everyone think that Tazewell can't compete for the District this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not everyone its just Graham!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just Graham. Mance was trying to make you feel good. The anwser to the question is because Tazewell won one game last year, by one point. They had what 6 seniors? OK they should be better. Graham had 7 seniors, Marion had 6 seniors, and Richlands returns tons of expirence. What would make anyone think that Tazewell has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the district? Anyone that is sane will tell you it will not happen. Sorry to make you mad, but the truth is the truth. Actually you are in a lose/lose situation because if you lose games it same old Tazewell, if you win games it because of the Pocy kids coming to help. Not a position I would want to be in.

Well first off im from pocy and its not about pocy kids and tazwell kids its about the Tazewell Football team now no matter where we came from. And just because we won 1 damn game lastyear doesn't mean anything. And if you want to run your mouth to say that its a bad thing that us Pocy kids are going 2 help the bulldogs win. Then just shut the hell up dude. I 4got that you were a Sports Center annalist. So if you don't know what your talking about don't open your mouth.

[ QUOTE ]

Well first off im from pocy and its not about pocy kids and tazwell kids its about the Tazewell Football team now no matter where we came from. And just because we won 1 damn game lastyear doesn't mean anything. And if you want to run your mouth to say that its a bad thing that us Pocy kids are going 2 help the bulldogs win. Then just shut the hell up dude. I 4got that you were a Sports Center annalist. So if you don't know what your talking about don't open your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL nice dude. But don't talk to Graham like that they may get the god like line after you.. lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked the question, I gave the answer, sorry you didn't like it. I just pointed out what the perception is. I can't help it if you don't like it. Better practice you aren't playing against Narrows and Bland County anymore. You are playing Graham and Richlands. I'll be watching you twenty one.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AND attitudes like yours and Bulldogs52's are the reason people CANT STAND tazewell...i honestly have nothing against them anymore since i graduated...but after seeing attitudes like that it makes me wonder what is happening to sportsmanship...if you really wanna get to anyone from Graham talking crap...just turn the other way dont listen and/or say just wait till the season gets around...dont keep talkin crap and give them more fuel for the fire...trust me...from someone who used to have a short temper...its alot easier to just let stuff go said on an opinion board that means nothing...let your game do the talking...not your mouth

[ QUOTE ]

Aight man. Im done talking on here it doesn't win games what i do on the field with my teammates is what matters. You watch us all you want you're in for a Show

[/ QUOTE ]

haha you read my mind before i even posted my last post