Richlands 14 Gate City 7

Carroll County 14 Bassett 7

Graham 14 Christiansburg 13

Castlewood 34 Appalachia 6

J.I. Burton 35 Rye Cove 6

Haysi 45 Grundy 14

Twin Valley 20 Bland 14

Lebanon 34 Honaker 27

at this point in the season, you just never know...I'm guessing tonight there will be a few "upsets" along the way....Va High almost lost a game most people figured they would win easy...so we shall see.

My bad, I missed that one.

No worries big guy. You going to the Chil/Marn game tonight? I think I'll head down and snap up some highlights with the camera for the website. Sounds like it's going to be the best match-up for any of the Hogo teams tonight.

No worries big guy. You going to the Chil/Marn game tonight? I think I'll head down and snap up some highlights with the camera for the website. Sounds like it's going to be the best match-up for any of the Hogo teams tonight.

Yeah I will be there early. I go to all of the Marion games. I think it should be a great matchup. People that are not fimiliar with the rivalry just see a double A school against a single A but is much more than that.

Yeah I will be there early. I go to all of the Marion games. I think it should be a great matchup. People that are not fimiliar with the rivalry just see a double A school against a single A but is much more than that.

Agreed, I too will be there. Looking for a great game, this might be a year both of these schools get back to the playoffs together since what? 2001?