Best news for Graham fans in years!!!!!!

CPF

The great Kess Blackwell is coming back to be the voice of the G-men starting next week. Finally real announcers........can he bring back Danny Robinson to be his analyst too?

Now, all that's needed is for Jim Nelson to come back to do Bluefield games. Does anybody have any idea what happened to him...what made him leave Bluefield, then Graham? He was at Bluefield, then Graham, then (and still) Princeton.

With all due respect to Kess Blackwell, Jim Nelson is the best HS radio play-by-play guy I've ever heard.

Edited by BeaverHokie

Darn, after reading the title of this thread I thought it would say something about Marrs leaving as coach... Dang. :[

You're a little bitter aren't ya son.......let it go......let it go........

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Kess is the best in the area without a doubt. Ive seen his interviews with John Smoltz lol. I may listen to his broadcasts of Graham Football now!

Hey, do any of you Graham guys know which student was inelligable this year because of grades? that would have helped Graham out alot? I heard Marrs was trying to pull some strings to get him to play or something like that. Anybody know?

Not trying to start anything! Just wondering.

Edited by Fighton_3

doing radio the last few years? If so, that was painful to listen to. Will certainly be good to get Kess back in there. As far as Jim Nelson is concerned, last I heard he was working at Bluefield State College (he handles most of the media matters with the college).

I have refused to listen to Graham broadcasts the past couple of seasons. It actually makes me upset to listen to these guys blunder all over themselves. I may actually listen now. Maybe we should all bombard Kix Country's website with praise about getting Blackwell back.

• 2 weeks later...