Fight between GC and Richlands?

Gunz9

sounds like football to me. If you want to be pacified or saints, go play chess. Football is not a nice sport. Things are going to be said in the heat of the moment on the field of play. I have seen church going folks that off the field would never utter a cuss word, but in the heat of the moment, they are totally different person. Right or wrong, it just seems that is how it is.

the players were yelling obscenities right in front of both mance and colobro. and they did nothing about it. sounds like a bunch of thugs to me!

I'm assuming Mance and Colobro were standing together/side by side at the game (probably talkin' bout the great concession stand food and how their golf game was progressing) since you indicated both could hear this happening "right in front" of them. They should have stopped the game right then and put those "young'uns" in timeout.

Putting my psychology 101 into practice, I would say there is more to this than the foul language issues.

Edited by trublue

Gate City football players are taught to carry themselves high and be the leaders of the school. Like the guy said even weekend church goers would say a cuss word every once in awhile during a football game b/c it is an intense sport and can bring out some intense words. No one should just single out two teams like that b/c in the heat of the game any team could cuss or do anything on the football field.

All i am tryin to say is there are some punks on every team but there are a couple of players who care about the game and how it is played and want to carry themselves as football players who are fine young men. If all you have to do during the day is sit on here and complain about highschool football players then i would hate to have your life.