Grahams football field

ghs84

i heard that a part of the male anatomy was painted on grahams field.if this is true,i find it disgusting.shame on you whoever did this.i hope your mother and father are proud of you.

What's the big deal about an adam's apple being painted on the field?

Or having a few James Monroe players hang a black dummy over their field goal post in 2006.

Once again I didn't see that and I was there. Seriously doubt the players had anything to do with that-if it happened. Bluefield did a pretty good job hanging themselves in that game as I remember.

As far as the practice field at Graham, shoot, we had some guys from Narrows take a truck and do dounuts on the field when I was in school, which is minor compared to what they've done to Giles before, this stuff happens everywhere.

Try to leave the artificial turf alone though, I'm pretty sure the penalty for that is being crucified next to the scoreboard.

JT Powell and a few other players had to be restrained from going over there and doing something about it. It happened.

James Monroe also did a good job of hanging themselves twice this year to the same team, so don't even bring up 2006.

My personal favorite stunt happened about 12 years ago in Southside VA. The Matoaca cheerleaders came to an away game and had a banner for the players to run through that said "F**K the Cougars." That took nerve, and all the VHSL did was give the school a warning.