Richlands/Honaker

wvuraiders

We (Blues) need some "O" bad. We need to rebound with a convincing win tonight. I am not sure what kind of team Honaker has but I seen they got 15 starters back from last year. It seems that everyone we play this year has alot more starters coming back than us. So we need to step it up and get after some one.

We (Blues) need some "O" bad. We need to rebound with a convincing win tonight. I am not sure what kind of team Honaker has but I seen they got 15 starters back from last year. It seems that everyone we play this year has alot more starters coming back than us. So we need to step it up and get after some one.

LOL poor pope!!!!

Anyone know anything about Honaker? Strengths, etc..

I went and saw them when they played Clintwood and they didnt look that good. I dont know how much they showed but if they play like that again and our offense finds a rhythm it could be bad. But idk how they will show up tonight.

They have Justin Hall and that is about it. Their O-line has good size but not real athletic. Lebanon out gained them 3-1 but turned it over 4 times and Honaker recovered a kickoff also. I don't see you having much problem with them.