Another video of the final play...

GMan

You know he was in the endzone, you can plainly tell from that tape. Childish "we won because of a wrong call and there's nothing you can do about it now" kinda attitude. Hilarious.

You know he was in the endzone, you can plainly tell from that tape. Childish "we won because of a wrong call and there's nothing you can do about it now" kinda attitude. Hilarious.

He may have been in the endzone...but was the ball in the endzone...that is the $1,000,000 question...the video doesn't prove anything...

no whats childish is Beaver fans bitching and complaining over something they cant a change A WEEK LATER...bad calls and wrong calls are part of the damn game...get over it and quit crying like little 5 year old girls

You know, as well as I know, and everybody else on this board can tell that he scored a touchdown. You can argue all you want, but at the end of the day, it shoulda been 6. I feel horrible for the Beavers, they really were robbed.

They're only bitching and complaing beano because they know they were shafted! I could care less but, this "new video" thread. That's childish, you can't tell me it's not.

You know, as well as I know, and everybody else on this board can tell that he scored a touchdown. You can argue all you want, but at the end of the day, it shoulda been 6. I feel horrible for the Beavers, they really were robbed.

They're only bitching and complaing beano because they know they were shafted! I could care less but, this "new video" thread. That's childish, you can't tell me it's not.

I'm not biased either way...not a fan of either team that is...but, from what I saw...you can't say either way what happend on that last play...from the video anyway.

I'm not biased either way...not a fan of either team that is...but, from what I saw...you can't say either way what happend on that last play...from the video anyway.

You couldn't tell at the game either. As I've said the surge was there to get into the endzone but the ball was not visible to anyone and obviously it wasn't visible to the refs either. They CAN NOT call a touchdown based on where the player's body is, they must see the ball break the plane...if they couldn't see the ball break the plane, they couldn't call it a touchdown.

I want someone, anyone to show me on that video where the ball is visible to where it can be seen breaking the plane of the goal line.

I just went back and watched this about 100 times lol....full screen...slow motion...good quality video.

a couple of things I see:

- the QB ends up getting up from about the 1/2 yard line...I'm not sure he ever even got in? The line surge carried most of the big guys in to the end zone but the QB looks to be on the bottom of the pile outside of the endzone...

-the guy that comes out of the pile with the ball is right on the goal line when he stands up...looking at where the ball is as he raises it, I'm not sure it ever made it in the end zone either?

bottom line...you just can't tell...LOL.

Good grief there are some whiney fans out there...how's this: Beaver took the ball in without a doubt and the cheating refs were paid off to make sure that Graham won the game. Bluefield was the dominate team all night and clearly won the game.

Does that make the boo-boo better??

Beaver took the ball in without a doubt and the cheating refs were paid off to make sure that Graham won the game. Bluefield was the dominate team all night and clearly won the game

And if you look at the game stats, Bluefield clearly won the game...:rolleyes:

Good grief there are some whiney fans out there...how's this: Beaver took the ball in without a doubt and the cheating refs were paid off to make sure that Graham won the game. Bluefield was the dominate team all night and clearly won the game.

Does that make the boo-boo better??

man you jus sound stupid the only time bluefield did anything was in the first quater the rest of the game belonged to the G-men and everyone knows it cole was getting sacked and the beavers def line was pushed off the ball at least five yards each play and the fact that the refs were payed man you're jus talkin out your ass no need for you to be a whiney fan because there is nothing anybody can do about it . The G-men owns the hardware for a year!!!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Is that really true? I mean i sense some sarcasm, but i never got to see the stats as I was out of town till monday night...

I felt like Graham dominated for a long time, but so did Bluefield. I say it was close with stats and score...

man you jus sound stupid the only time bluefield did anything was in the first quater the rest of the game belonged to the G-men and everyone knows it cole was getting sacked and the beavers def line was pushed off the ball at least five yards each play and the fact that the refs were payed man you're jus talkin out your ass no need for you to be a whiney fan because there is nothing anybody can do about it . The G-men owns the hardware for a year!!!!!

talk about stupid, you can't even tell when someone is on your side. He was being sarcastic. WOW!! even graham fans don't stick together.

He may have been in the endzone...but was the ball in the endzone...that is the $1,000,000 question...the video doesn't prove anything...

Well lets see this video! Geez, whats the deal anyway??? Is it worth paying to see??? If so, I will just wait for someone to post it on youtube.

Is that really true? I mean i sense some sarcasm, but i never got to see the stats as I was out of town till monday night...

I felt like Graham dominated for a long time, but so did Bluefield. I say it was close with stats and score...

TEAM STATISTICS

Blu Gra

First Downs 17 17

Rushes-Yards 22-55 56-270

Passing Yards 191 25

Comp.-Att.-Int. 17-32-0 1-3-0

Punts-Avg. 1-29 3-27.6

Fumbles-Lost 2-2 2-1

Penalties 5-25 9-85

Time of Possession 18:12 29:48

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING — Bluefield, Marcus Patterson 7-48, Jacob Lilly 10-30, Will Cole 5-(-23); Graham, Dominique Lane 25-99, Kyle Harris 10-90, Ronnie Scott 18-76, David Marrs 3-5.

PASSING — Bluefield, Will Cole 17-32-0 191, Marcus Patterson 0-1-0 0; Graham, David Marrs 1-3-0 25.

RECEIVING — Bluefield, Marcus Patterson 5-83, Cody Wassum 4-48, Isaiah Manns 2-29, Jacob Lilly 2-24, Levi Beckett 2-7; Graham, Kyle Harris 1-25.