Prediction' s for the Graham vs Marion

Canes00

This is going to be a real physical game and its really hard to pick a winner I know Graham has played the tougher schedule but I think Marion has more heart and I think they will want it more Marion 27 Graham 21.

This is going to be a real physical game and its really hard to pick a winner I know Graham has played the tougher schedule but I think Marion has more heart and I think they will want it more Marion 27 Graham 21.

what makes you feel that marion has more heart than ghs or that they want it any more. this is a district game for ghs and they should be ready and i feel that they will want it just as much as marion. and yes this team has heart. they did not give up against bluefield. and were in the blacksburg game till some bad moves by the coaching staff.

Graham 35

Marion 14

Some may disagree, but I really think Graham is going to lay the smack down. I am not trying to be derogatory, I just don't think that it is going to be a close one.

haha i hope your right, because we will look awesome with the same predictions..

If Chilhowie can beat'm.. Graham can beat'm

Graham 21-14

the only reason chilhowie won was because of 2 big plays and that stuff happens in the first games of the season, ask your players from last year they admit that if they would have played Marion late in the year then they wouldnt have stood a chance

the only reason chilhowie won was because of 2 big plays and that stuff happens in the first games of the season, ask your players from last year they admit that if they would have played Marion late in the year then they wouldnt have stood a chance

Whaaaat are you talkin about? I'll ask a few, I bet they think they could do it again. Marion was a good team last year but you scored on a fake punt. You had to trick the Warriors into letting you score. And Tyler "Ten Thumbs" Grinstead dropped a wide open pass in the endzone that would have upped difference. Chilhowie played their best football toward the end of the year against RR and GW. You might have stood a chance if you had played them the same night VA High did when Chilhowie couldn't have beat the ground with a wet rope (whatever that even means). Not knocking the Canes, I know they got better as the season progressed too.. but I'm just sayin...

chilhowie played good but they did luck up sry bud

Haha yeah right. So Chilhowie got lucky and Marion just didn't play good against Graham. Is that what your coach teaches you? How to make up excuses?

Explain to me which of Chilhowie's three scores against Marion were lucky. The two where Tuff scored untouched? Or the one where he caught the pass that fell right into his arms?

"Sry bud"

Haha yeah right. So Chilhowie got lucky and Marion just didn't play good against Graham. Is that what your coach teaches you? How to make up excuses?

Explain to me which of Chilhowie's three scores against Marion were lucky. The two where Tuff scored untouched? Or the one where he caught the pass that fell right into his arms?

"Sry bud"

haha well i say if we woulda played at least halfway decent it woulda been at least closer then wat it was but if we woulda played good then yeah id say we win