Richlands player to transfer?

Gym

Maybe him and #6 for the G-men can start they own team.

Is Kyle Harris done at Graham? Do we know this for sure? I was just wondering because I heard he starts back at Bluefield on Monday. Not Princeton.

Is Kyle Harris done at Graham? Do we know this for sure? I was just wondering because I heard he starts back at Bluefield on Monday. Not Princeton.

I was told Harris will be back at Bluefield soon and intends to play basketball for the Beavers. I guess we'll find out soon...

I was told Harris will be back at Bluefield soon and intends to play basketball for the Beavers. I guess we'll find out soon...

If anybody knows Kyle and this is what he is wanting to do he better check out the rules and make sure he would be elgible for basketball if he comes back. The rules can be tricky and I "THINK" he would definitely have to be back Monday which is the 14th day of school for Mercer County.

I will be honest and say this,if players transfer during school i think they should not be allowed to participate in any atheletics that entire school year.they should transfer during summer before school starts in order to be allowed to play any sports at all.especially in the same district.just not fair to the school they are leaving.thats my opinion.

Does someone sit around and think of rumors to post on here. I have seen everything from players switching schools, to half of teams quitting, to players being suspended, players getting busted partying, etc. etc. etc. and it seems like none of them are ever true. Where does this stuff come from? :confused:

Does someone sit around and think of rumors to post on here. I have seen everything from players switching schools, to half of teams quitting, to players being suspended, players getting busted partying, etc. etc. etc. and it seems like none of them are ever true. Where does this stuff come from? :confused:

WELCOME to SWVASports.

well...the party thing was in the paper...so it's true...the article was posted...in fact...i think most of the stuff has turned out to be true...lol.

A small amount do turnout to be true, but most don't. Welcome not only to SWVAsports.com, but to the sports message board community in general. There are tons of rumors on all sports message boards...

well...the party thing was in the paper...so it's true...the article was posted...in fact...i think most of the stuff has turned out to be true...lol.

I read the party thing on http://www.Tricties-we-fabricate-alot-of-stories.com. If you read that, it never one time mentioned football players in that article. It stated that is was basically a kegger after a football game. Now we all know that there were probably players there. But it does not mention that there were players there. It could have been the band celebrating for all we know (YEAH RIGHT:D) but, I don't put much faith in tricities.com. They are about as bad as the National Inquirer just on a local scale.

So no, I don't count that one as a "true" rumor. That is kind of an oxymoron.

ghs84 - think if you transfer you are not eligible for a full school year in virginia. once enrolled in school & you transfer in the same school year i heard you have to sit 1 year. but guess one can transfer after school is out for the summer you can transfer then & be eligible.