Rain

HurricaneWarning

You guys think you are so funny and cool. Actually it just shows ignorance. It just proves my point that some of you can not carry on a decent response to a thread.

lol...you get bent out of shape to easy.

Seeing how the weather forecast is calling for rain this evening through the weekend, you have to wonder how it will affect some of the teams tomorrow night.

the speedy teams will suffer and the power teams will thrive.passing teams better learn to run the ball.forget the spread.run the I and pray for sunshine.good luck everybody.

HW.....I think they were just trying to make some "funnies".....really, don't think any "harm" was intended at least from my read. Of course, if you've been "shot" at before on earlier threads....you're maybe a little "gun shy". Hang in there and be like a duck ....let "the water/rain roll off your back".....(I couldn't help it.) Keep on posting.......enjoy hearing about the Marion program.

I don't think...I know.

The teacher asked a little boy a question he did not know so he replied I dont know teacher, what do you think. The teacher quipped: I dont think, I know. To this the little boy responded I dont think I know either.

Our Asst. Principal was taking her grandson for a walk and tried to get him to walk along a rock wall with her. He said granny I'll fall. She told him he needed to be positive about things, he said granny Im positivie I'll fall.