Graham

Canes00

I just got back from the game and it was not the outcome I had hoped for but Graham has a good team they run the ball behind that big offensive line and Marion couldnt stop it. To all the Graham fans congrats Good Luck the rest of the season.

well,once again unlucky number 7 got to play for marion.matt noe was alil antsy but geez.the other kid fumbled and threw a interception..i hate the 2 qb system.alot of things went wrong but that one td drive for marion was a thing of beauty.i honestly think we matched up well..i just think our qbs killed us thru out the game.graham played a fundamental game..nothin fancy just plain ole ball..we might see this game again?

well,once again unlucky number 7 got to play for marion.matt noe was alil antsy but geez.the other kid fumbled and threw a interception..i hate the 2 qb system.alot of things went wrong but that one td drive for marion was a thing of beauty.i honestly think we matched up well..i just think our qbs killed us thru out the game.graham played a fundamental game..nothin fancy just plain ole ball..we might see this game again?

Not unless you beat Richlands.......the four playoff teams will be Tazewell,Graham, Patrick County, and Richlands or Marion.