hurley@big creek

romeo37

having watched a couple of Hurley games where they got a big lead and played theiur subs a lot its hard to tell how good this team is and Big Creek has blow out wins also but i know one thing Big Creeks coaches will have their players ready so this could be a blowout or a real good hard hitting close game which i hope for. GO Rebs

Owls by however many they want.

I think you may have missed this one Helper....I watched Big Creek and Mount View Saturday night don't let that score fool you....Mount View coughed it up more times than I care to remember and wanted to throw for eternity all night(and could have run wild on BC and did every time they put it on the ground go figure that coaching out)...134 yds on the ground for BC with 5 backs 120 and change throwing and that was on two big passes (one for 70yds one for 40 yds)and a couple for 5-8 yds. BC ran 30 some plays Mt.View ran 71 I think....They werent that good Mt.View was just that bad.....

i think it wasnt big creek was that good they just scored on the other teams mistakes there defence what did it all there offence didnt look that good and just like hurley they have played the same teams this year montcalm and a few other teams bc beat montcalm i think 39-0 and hurley played them and beat them 48 -14 so they are not the power house everyone thinks they are they have one or two key players thats it and mount veiw is way way down mountveiw have a bunch of young boys playing on that team this year its not going to be a blow out between hurley and big creek

i like it how everyone posting on this site is all from hurley.....

I like it how all the ones that are hating are TV fans....I figured youd be taking it out on ole Tully Blanchard since he put you in the figure four last week......Glad to see ya back Fat Boy I guess youve shut the tater sack slide down till next summer I recon.....

Big Dookie say you need to quit worrying about hurley and who they play and go get a win.......you supposed to pull for county schools and not be against them....Nobody on here is criticizing TV for being 0-4 or 0-14 the last 2 years.....The Rebels are pulling for TV becasue we good people....

i dont know why everyone hates hurley hurley is playing just who there susposed to be playing and far as big creek they may beat us but our team will not lay down the owls have not play a good team yet i think montcalm and mountveiw and mount is way down so you cant get on here and put hurley down over who they have played you dont see hurley fans on here putting your team down you need to grow up and pull for county teams instead of putting them down [ go rebs.]

i dont know why everyone hates hurley hurley is playing just who there susposed to be playing and far as big creek they may beat us but our team will not lay down the owls have not play a good team yet i think montcalm and mountveiw and mount is way down so you cant get on here and put hurley down over who they have played you dont see hurley fans on here putting your team down you need to grow up and pull for county teams instead of putting them down [ go rebs.]

romeo37, the Garwood Green Indians we'll never pull for us because they believe that we are inferior to them in every aspect of life. They believe they are smarter (Check SOL scores, Hurley's was the highest in the county lol) and better at sports *caugh 0-14 caugh*. I will give them basketball all be it the Rebels should return to glory within the next couple of years, but that is another topic for another day. I pull for Twin Valley to do well, except for when they are playing Hurley of course. I would love nothing better than for Twin Valley to beat Narrows this week and put a string of W's together before they visit THE CLIFF later in the year. I know and respect many people from Twin Valley and they are good people. But, for some reason, and not just from Twin Valley, but most of the county believes that Hurley is basically a crap hole. To those people I say open your eyes. We have the highest test scores in the county and the majority of our students end up going to college. Its time to quit descriminating against these young men for playing opponents that have similar enrollments to them. I applaud the coaching staff and players at Hurley for getting off to a 3-0 start and will be pulling for you guys to go to 4-0 against Big Creek. It will be a tough task, but I have all the faith in world you guys can return back home 4-0.

romeo37, the Garwood Green Indians we'll never pull for us because they believe that we are inferior to them in every aspect of life. They believe they are smarter (Check SOL scores, Hurley's was the highest in the county lol) and better at sports *caugh 0-14 caugh*. I will give them basketball all be it the Rebels should return to glory within the next couple of years, but that is another topic for another day. I pull for Twin Valley to do well, except for when they are playing Hurley of course. I would love nothing better than for Twin Valley to beat Narrows this week and put a string of W's together before they visit THE CLIFF later in the year. I know and respect many people from Twin Valley and they are good people. But, for some reason, and not just from Twin Valley, but most of the county believes that Hurley is basically a crap hole. To those people I say open your eyes. We have the highest test scores in the county and the majority of our students end up going to college. Its time to quit descriminating against these young men for playing opponents that have similar enrollments to them. I applaud the coaching staff and players at Hurley for getting off to a 3-0 start and will be pulling for you guys to go to 4-0 against Big Creek. It will be a tough task, but I have all the faith in world you guys can return back home 4-0.

Slow ya roll big guy, I am a alumi of TV and my whole mothers family are from Hurley and as long as Hurley isn't play twin valley i pull for them. I don't look at anyone from that school as inferior In fact like this or not "GARY BLANKENSHIP" is the best dang player on that football team, and the way his playing compared to other ppl in the district should be a Offense back of the year. And yes he is my first cousin and i'm proud as heck of him.

Well guys, I don't know about all that, but one thing I do know is it is a mind game for Hurley. I feel that THIS Hurley football team may be young, but there's something different

about these boys, they believe in themselves and they have the right frame of mind to win

this game. We all know that every good athlete meditates to a certain point in order to compete to full capacity. I really believe these boys hold the talent to win this game. If they go in and play as hard as they have been they will be alright. The only difference in this game is they will have to keep their heads on straight and to not be intimidated by size and to not pay any attention to the newspapers or gossip this is something that they shouldn't waste their energy on. Go in , prove your point, make it simple. I don't know about

these young men, but what I feel that they would say to you all is this......"We like going in as underdogs.....that really gets us pumped to rise up to the challenge." You know what they say the Rebels are on the rise again.......... "GO REBELS WE GOTCHA BACK"

Slow ya roll big guy, I am a alumi of TV and my whole mothers family are from Hurley and as long as Hurley isn't play twin valley i pull for them. I don't look at anyone from that school as inferior In fact like this or not "GARY BLANKENSHIP" is the best dang player on that football team, and the way his playing compared to other ppl in the district should be a Offense back of the year. And yes he is my first cousin and i'm proud as heck of him.

ur just upset cuz you didnt get back of the year last year.. garrett horne could run circles around gary if he just had a line to block for him.. garrett wil be back of the year

I think the TV-Hurley game will be a good game.....It always is....You can throw the records out the door........Give the Rebs a break.....there not world beaters but they are improving and they only lose 2 players this year