Holston

pointman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they were screw holston

This game has turned into quite the rivalery. thats a good thing to a point. I didnt agree with all the throwing of things last year in the varsity game. its even carried over into the little league games. In the 4th and 5th grade chapionship game it was nicley palyed, then the 6th and 7th was pretty ugly. you had coaches screaming and yelling and then came the cussing. DONT DO THIS IN FRONT OF KIDS!!! myself pulling for ph was very embarrased when a kid during the 6th and 7th grade game had to be taken out on a strecther had to listen to a lady from glade/emory/meadowview one of the tri-cities going wah wha wha get him off the field. That pissed me off. but either way im sure it will be a good game hope ph wins but if not best of luck to the boys from damascus

I personally feel that the behavior displayed from Holston last year is an embarrassed....if I lived in Damascus, I would be ashamed to be associated with that school. Last year was a disgrace, adults yelling at children and fans. I was just a spectator and was verbally assaulted by several fans (I was with my 5 y/o son). It is a shame that I had to fear for my son's and my life just so that I can watch high school football!! To beat it all, a representative of the school (a cheerleader) was trying to beat up the other cheerleaders.....that is uncalled for.....ppl at Holston need to have a class on "dignity" and how to represent yourself!!!

Very, very disgraceful!!!!

You are more like the dallas cowboys, you win regular:cool: games but dont win the playoff games (in your case, district games).

Wow, first of all don't compare holston to the cowboys, now on to the game. I think holston is ready and will open some eyes this Friday. Don't count out the Matlock factor!! He did a great job for us and is doing even better there.

I personally feel that the behavior displayed from Holston last year is an embarrassed....if I lived in Damascus, I would be ashamed to be associated with that school. Last year was a disgrace, adults yelling at children and fans. I was just a spectator and was verbally assaulted by several fans (I was with my 5 y/o son). It is a shame that I had to fear for my son's and my life just so that I can watch high school football!! To beat it all, a representative of the school (a cheerleader) was trying to beat up the other cheerleaders.....that is uncalled for.....ppl at Holston need to have a class on "dignity" and how to represent yourself!!!

Very, very disgraceful!!!!

Are you really that narrowminded that you would lump everyone from Damascus with the few who behaved badly at last years PH-HHS game? Did you know that a few Holston fans picked up every piece of trash that was thrown onto the track around PH's field before they ever went home that night? I think they must have taken your class on "dignity". Just like the saying goes, "A few bad apples..." and BOTH schools have those.

Regardless of last year, the cheerleader you mentioned has graduated, the coaches from PH who behaved so badly that they are no longer employed as coaches at PH are gone, so this is a new year. No one wants a repeat of what happened last year. Let last year stay in the past and let's have a competitive and exciting game tomorrow night.

game ticket-$5

hot dogs/popcorn/drink-$4

mr. tom cregger taking a mt dew bottle in the back-PRICELESS!

holston by 2 td's 35-20.:eek:

if it is wet that gives even more of an edge to holston.......or maybe the ph coaching staff will wisen up and give the damn ball to Gonzalez.

honestly,i can say last yr's game was awful..that's because the refs didn't do their job and things got out of hand.if they let'em play ball tonight it will be just fine..if they get real strict..we gonna have big trouble all over.i wanna see sum yelling and emotion but not the stupid stuff that happened last yr.call the game refs and lets see if holston can get that w over ph fair and square..so they can silence all this talk about last yr.

• 2 months later...