Richlands vs. Tazewell

Gym

Lance, you might as well do that.

Who's 71 for richlands anyway?

Just heard Stansbury is back in action for the dawgs.

so here is some quick info on our friend...falconfan1 has posted here from the same IP, so that should tell you where this is all coming from and probably why...if you run a tracert, you will see where it's coming from....which is Abingdon.

76.122.219.27 : c-76-122-219-27.hsd1.va.comcast.net

Post IP Addresses

DA SHOCKER71 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

DA SHOCKER72 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

DA SHOCKER73 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

falconfan1 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

208.16.206.204 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

208.16.206.42 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

208.16.206.57 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

kineticks 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TIGGA 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

DA SHOCKER71 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

DA SHOCKER72 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

DA SHOCKER73 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

kineticks 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TIGGA 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to say, im not really big on taz like everyone else is... if they beat graham and richlands then ill think they are as good as ppl say... but the game against carroll county i watched i didnt think there d was that good and richlands should throw all over them... pauley is the biggest threat on offense in my opinion... but i think richlands will pass all over taz... tazs rush d didnt look to great to me against carroll because i thought carroll was weak, which is why i think with grahams line and speed at running back that graham also has a great shot at beating them... i could be wrong but thats just what i think.... plus its at richlands who i thought played good against graham after starting off bad, so im gonna give richlands a 2 td win on this one... but good luck to both teams ill be watching and i hope taz proves me wrong and wins this one...

just to say, im not really big on taz like everyone else is... if they beat graham and richlands then ill think they are as good as ppl say... but the game against carroll county i watched i didnt think there d was that good and richlands should throw all over them... pauley is the biggest threat on offense in my opinion... but i think richlands will pass all over taz... tazs rush d didnt look to great to me against carroll because i thought carroll was weak, which is why i think with grahams line and speed at running back that graham also has a great shot at beating them... i could be wrong but thats just what i think.... plus its at richlands who i thought played good against graham after starting off bad, so im gonna give richlands a 2 td win on this one... but good luck to both teams ill be watching and i hope taz proves me wrong and wins this one...

lol

so here is some quick info on our friend...falconfan1 has posted here from the same IP, so that should tell you where this is all coming from and probably why...if you run a tracert, you will see where it's coming from....which is Abingdon.

76.122.219.27 : c-76-122-219-27.hsd1.va.comcast.net

Post IP Addresses

falconfan1 76.122.219.27 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

208.16.206.204 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

208.16.206.42 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

208.16.206.57 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

Registration IP Addresses

LOL.... that better?

wow i feel like u guys are goin to kill me or sumthing :P lol i dnt live in atwn i was at a friends house :D btw GO DAWGS

I Think it will be a close game if Pauley has a goood game tazewell will win. Tazewell will be ready to play after all the ass whooping they took the last 2 years. so i think 35 to 28 tazewell in this one. But best of luck to both teams

Nope seen people sitting stuff on the four lane to preserve there spot this morning haha. What time is everyone heading out hope the rain does not keep you guys away.... what am i talking about this is Richlands And Tazewell a little rain is not going to stop this crowd from showing up hope some of the G-Men make it down to watch also.

Did you even watch the 2nd half of the CC game?? I'm not making excuses for Tazewell but the wing T that CC runs is hard to stop and it takes a lil bit to get used to playing against. Yes, Tazewell practiced against CC's O all week long but the CC starters are way better than the scout team at Tazewell.

Tazewell's D came together in the 2nd half and pretty much shut CC's O down. Zero points were scored after scoring 16 in the 1st half. But I can definitely see where you would have concerns with Tazewell's run D cause until the 2nd half I had some myself.

If Richlands wins it won't be because they ran on Tazewell. They must win with the pass bc I just don't see them running to victory on Tazewell. Although Richlands will have a lucky break because Tazewell's best defender, Rhudy, is out for the game.

Since its raining and will be all day. I'm going with Tazewell in a hard hitting slugfest.

Tazewell's line will open just enough holes for Muncy and Dean to punish the RHS defense all nite. Rasnick will add a nice change of pace at times. Also with all the running by Tazewell it will keep that highly potent passing attack off the field.

Tazewell 27

Richlands 19

Did you even watch the 2nd half of the CC game?? I'm not making excuses for Tazewell but the wing T that CC runs is hard to stop and it takes a lil bit to get used to playing against. Yes, Tazewell practiced against CC's O all week long but the CC starters are way better than the scout team at Tazewell.

Tazewell's D came together in the 2nd half and pretty much shut CC's O down. Zero points were scored after scoring 16 in the 1st half. But I can definitely see where you would have concerns with Tazewell's run D cause until the 2nd half I had some myself.

If Richlands wins it won't be because they ran on Tazewell. They must win with the pass bc I just don't see them running to victory on Tazewell. Although Richlands will have a lucky break because Tazewell's best defender, Rhudy, is out for the game.

Since its raining and will be all day. I'm going with Tazewell in a hard hitting slugfest.

Tazewell's line will open just enough holes for Muncy and Dean to punish the RHS defense all nite. Rasnick will add a nice change of pace at times. Also with all the running by Tazewell it will keep that highly potent passing attack off the field.

Tazewell 27

Richlands 19

Spicks you noob!

wat hahahahaha no

Dude, I dont care if you are pulling for Tazewell......you are an idiot

Man, forums are meant to ADD to the conversations at hand and to bring up intelligent ideas to discuss with other fans. Not to take away from the discussion and to show just how retarded you are.

Lance, ban this joke.

Noob?!?

I've been posting for years.....lol

Still a little noob and I whoop up on ur head if I see ya tonite, We need to get together and go over to the R-side and find little jfuller and whoop up on his head... he a littler noob than u.

Btw like my avatar?

Still a little noob and I whoop up on ur head if I see ya tonite, We need to get together and go over to the R-side and find little jfuller and whoop up on his head... he a littler noob than u.

Btw like my avatar?

man, i do you like i did you ten years ago in high school football. Yeah, I'm heading over to their side at some point in time anyway. My buddy, JT, will be at the Notre Dame game so he said I could have his season ticket seat...lol...I'll probably go holler at Shannon and Tony at some time. Plus I'll go so that way there willl at least be someone in their huge home stands that will get to cheer tonite about something besides the game being over....lol!

You avatar is alrite.....too bad thats the only pissing da Skins will do besides in their own pants during that game....lol!

man, i do you like i did you ten years ago in high school football. Yeah, I'm heading over to their side at some point in time anyway. My buddy, JT, will be at the Notre Dame game so he said I could have his season ticket seat...lol...I'll probably go holler at Shannon and Tony at some time. Plus I'll go so that way there willl at least be someone in their huge home stands that will get to cheer tonite about something besides the game being over....lol!

You avatar is alrite.....too bad thats the only pissing da Skins will do besides in their own pants during that game....lol!

You gonna catch so much hell on here if we lose tonight.... I've tried to keep it real, half the people I work with is from Richlands...

I think jfuller played for the Blues when you played...

You gonna catch so much hell on here if we lose tonight.... I've tried to keep it real, half the people I work with is from Richlands...

I think jfuller played for the Blues when you played...

hahaha....yeah I know that its pope....but he dont know who i am....haha.

hahaha....yeah I know that its pope....but he dont know who i am....haha.

Who are you? You and sheets stiring it up again, I see how it is. LOL Me and old sheets love to give each other hell and if the dawgs win tonite I'll catch it for a while, deserving I guess, I gave it to him the last few years. Ah, its all fun anyway

Who are you? You and sheets stiring it up again, I see how it is. LOL Me and old sheets love to give each other hell and if the dawgs win tonite I'll catch it for a while, deserving I guess, I gave it to him the last few years. Ah, its all fun anyway

yeah its been tough for us tazewell boys the last few years

I hang out with Fuller and JT alot so I've had to hear it for a while now....even in the off season..