Attention: STORM WARNING

Guest RedAshMash

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard there is at least two starters not playing for the Dawgs this Friday....

Rhudy and Mitchem will not be playing this week by what I was told....

Edited by Bulldogs52

Guest RedAshMash

Don't see you saying much since you said Graham would run all over Richlands. lmao.

I'm sure you were one of those hitting the gates by halftime. If not sooner.

And talk about fan support, it's sad when the away team still has more than the home team like last fri. night at mitchell stadium.

If it wasn't for your band playing you wouldn't have heard a peep all game long last week from the g-boy crowd.

I say watch out for them Dawgs. Happy to see the pocy boys having a role for the Bulldogs as well. As long as Tazewell doesn't get intimidated they should be alright. Things look good for the Dawgs, they man handled Gate City who man handled Richlands. Should be a good game.

Don't see you saying much since you said Graham would run all over Richlands. lmao.

I'm sure you were one of those hitting the gates by halftime. If not sooner.

And talk about fan support, it's sad when the away team still has more than the home team like last fri. night at mitchell stadium.

If it wasn't for your band playing you wouldn't have heard a peep all game long last week from the g-boy crowd.

I never said Graham was going to run all over anyone, therefore I don't need to speak. I know we aren't very good. Friday night proved that since we lost to Richlands. Best I can recall you haven't said much either. But that might be because you got muzzled......... And when the game started you didn't have nearly as many fans as Graham did. You people are delusional........

The Blues are back!

Someone had to say it.

And to all you graham "fans" that left at halftime. Shame on you!

Way to support your team for 4 qtrs.

Good luck to Tazewell and Richlands this fri.

Should be one helluva game!

Well i hate to say it but i was at the Tornadoes vs Powell valley game and by half time alot of fans were leaving to.

na, i was just sayn... when richlands is on top, they have a ton of fans...but when they started not being gods anymore less ppl started showing up. THe bulldogs last year had the same amount of fans all year.

na, i was just sayn... when richlands is on top, they have a ton of fans...but when they started not being gods anymore less ppl started showing up. THe bulldogs last year had the same amount of fans all year.

Yeah.......78 of em.

Nah, he is right.

thank u...i guess he wasnt there... I mean you cant just leave a game when the boys are not doing good.. THey are trying their best and without no support what else do they have to look up to?

I say watch out for them Dawgs. Happy to see the pocy boys having a role for the Bulldogs as well. As long as Tazewell doesn't get intimidated they should be alright. Things look good for the Dawgs, they man handled Gate City who man handled Richlands. Should be a good game.

They manhandled Gate City? It was a game of 2 halves with GC handing Tazewell 10 points right out of the chute with 2 fumbles on their first 2 offensive series of the first half. Tazewell finished with 372 yards to GC's 287. Gate City had 251 rushing yards to Tazewell's 240. Tazewell's passing game was the difference, as well as our turnovers. Yes Tazewell won, and I'm picking them this Friday, but "manhandled" is a bit too much.

As for a Richlands supporter saying "shame on you" to the Graham fans leaving early, some of the Richlands folks were doing the same thing when it was 27-0 at GC earlier in the year.

Guest DA SHOCKER71

The days of richlands being good r over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dawgs are goin to take the storm where they belong at the bottom of the barrell :d woof woof matt muncy wont be stoped (since ole coaches son austin fuller isnt there) go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

The days of richlands being good r over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dawgs are goin to take the storm where they belong at the bottom of the barrell :d woof woof matt muncy wont be stoped (since ole coaches son austin fuller isnt there) go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

It's people like you that piss me the hell off....

Guest DA SHOCKER71

im bout tired of u saying that im was born a winner goin to be a winner and goin rock out like a winner :D but i do like how u hate richlands 2 CHUCK PAINE IS CRAP

im bout tired of u saying that im was born a winner goin to be a winner and goin rock out like a winner :D but i do like how u hate richlands 2 CHUCK PAINE IS CRAP

I want Tazewell to knock there jocks off as well but to get on here and say it the way you are, just isn't right.... never know you may eat your own words....

Just hope your not a player on the team, thinking like that...

Stepson...get it right!!

Guest DA SHOCKER71

heck yea i want richlands to take that cocky attitude of theirs and c how far it takes them straight to a shut out tazewell will win but 3 to 5 more touchdowns for one reason and that is because richlands are horrible :P GO PH AND TAZWELL

Guest DA SHOCKER71
stepson...get it right!!

haha wow im sry i offended how i said it guys let me correct that step son do u really think i give a monkey i dnt u know tazwell will lay it 2 em richlands gets a loss this week

haha wow im sry i offended how i said it guys let me correct that step son do u really think i give a monkey i dnt u know tazwell will lay it 2 em richlands gets a loss this week

Can we get rid of this dude?

Guest DA SHOCKER71
can we get rid of this dude?

how can u get rid of me baby im here 2 stay if u cant handle the trash talking get out of holston!!!!!!! Go ph