Wow!!!

Bulldogs52

I hate to say it but this "attitude" is why Obama will not win the election...we can say we aren't a racist society but when it comes down to it, and that curtain closes on the voting booth, lots of people will vote against Obama for this reason instead of voting against the issues he stands for...

I am going to have to agree Gman the reason obama will not win is not because he is not the best guy for the job because by far he is it will be that he is black that cost him this election and thats not right at all but thats the way its going to be.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
I am going to have to agree Gman the reason obama will not win is not because he is not the best guy for the job because by far he is it will be that he is black that cost him this election and thats not right at all but thats the way its going to be.

And why is he the best man or the job?

Is it because he passed 2 bills in the senate one recognizing a foreign country and the other was naming a Post Office?

Or maybe it is because he has no executive experience? Thats what the president is you know, an executive.

Maybe he is the better man because of the people that surround him. Tony Retzco, maybe William Ayers, maybe Rev. Wright. I mean we do tend to look at the people who surround another person as they do influence him like any other human being.

And the saddest thing of all is when and if Obama loses, everyone will blame it on race. And playing the race card only does one thing, inspire more hatred and racism.

Sure his viewpoints differ than John McCain, but to say he is the better man?

obama will win...and it is not going to be as close as people think it will be.

there are racist people everywhere...just a part of life...but over all you will see that a lot of people have either moved on from that, or the general population over the past 40 years has become so mixed down that there are very few "pure" bloodlines anymore that don't have some sort of "other than white" in the family somewhere....

I also think that a lot of people will see this as a chance to "prove" they are not racist to themselves by voting for Obama...sure, there will be many that wont vote for him because he is black...but there will be many that vote for him for the same reason...and many that will cross racial lines that might not have in the past for that reason.

All Obama has to do is win one of the following states and it's over : FL, OH, VA

McCain has to win all 3...that is the difference to me and I think Obama will carry 2 of the 3.

We'll see how it plays out soon enough....that's why I don't argue with all of you guys that post up 10 pages of "facts" every time you post in these threads...I'm just not going to waste my time reading it or trying to convince you otherwise...you will see soon enough.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

In the latest poll it has Obama 273 McCain 265, and one one the most highly contested states, NH i believe can go either way and if it goes back to McCain that would be a tie. I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyways, you are one of the few that believe it wont be close, and by the way, McCain leads in OH VA FL.

This is going down to election day.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Gallup.

Only one to go by, they do it every year.

90% of journalists are liberal, you might want to remember that.

I'll be shocked if Obama wins any of those three states.

As for polls, the only way polls can be accurate is if the sample size is in exact corrolation with the actual populus being used in the actual vote. You can get many different results from the same poll depending on where and who you are polling. Obviously, if you're polling a group of lesbians in California, then of course, Obama would win. If you poll a group of holy-rolling Bible bangers from Biblebelt, USA, then, McCain would win. So, in other words, polls don't mean $hit...

I think Obama takes VA and OH...close in FL, but if so it will be the southern counties that make that happen.

NH will go to Obama as well, but thats only like 5 EV's.

If Obama takes one of the 3 though, turn out the lights...

And why is he the best man or the job?

Is it because he passed 2 bills in the senate one recognizing a foreign country and the other was naming a Post Office?

Or maybe it is because he has no executive experience? Thats what the president is you know, an executive.

Maybe he is the better man because of the people that surround him. Tony Retzco, maybe William Ayers, maybe Rev. Wright. I mean we do tend to look at the people who surround another person as they do influence him like any other human being.

And the saddest thing of all is when and if Obama loses, everyone will blame it on race. And playing the race card only does one thing, inspire more hatred and racism.

Sure his viewpoints differ than John McCain, but to say he is the better man?

I was going to post something like this, but you said it better than I could hope to!

I think Obama takes VA and OH...close in FL, but if so it will be the southern counties that make that happen.

NH will go to Obama as well, but thats only like 5 EV's.

If Obama takes one of the 3 though, turn out the lights...

McCain's winning Virginia. Sorry.

Ohio's Obama's best bet.

McCain's winning Florida, too.

Cubans vote Republican. HEAVILY. Bay of Pigs = John F. Kennedy = Democrat.