Marion @ Richlands

Rhschamps04

2004-2007 - A Winning tradition

4 District Championships, 4 region championships, 1 state championship, 2 state runner-ups, 1 state semi-final,

33 consecutive regular season wins

RICHLANDS BLUE TORNADO

2004-2007 - A Winning tradition

4 District Championships, 4 region championships, 1 state championship, 2 state runner-ups, 1 state semi-final,

33 consecutive regular season wins

RICHLANDS BLUE TORNADO

Too bad it is 2008...

Too bad it is 2008...

We are still having a better season than most people anticipated. They keep playing good solid football we can add another dristict title to the list and who know maybe even a regional championship. That would be a great year for this younger football team.

We are still having a better season than most people anticipated. They keep playing good solid football we can add another dristict title to the list and who know maybe even a regional championship. That would be a great year for this younger football team.

I didnt mean that we couldnt. I think we ahve a great shot to make the playoffs and maybe even go somewhere from there. I just wasnt sure why you decided to throw that information into a thread about a game that is happening this Friday. Didnt mean anything by it.

I didnt mean that we couldnt. I think we ahve a great shot to make the playoffs and maybe even go somewhere from there. I just wasnt sure why you decided to throw that information into a thread about a game that is happening this Friday. Didnt mean anything by it.

I stumbled across it on the school website and figured why not add it to the message board. If we go back to playing like we did against GC and PV the season will go down the drain. Im wondering if next year will actually be a bigger rebuilding year than this year, because we lose QB, few wideouts, line, etc..

1 word, brookville

Brookeville is not getting beat by anyone i dont care who it is if you can beat either amherst or salem in a season then you are almost untouchable by teams down this way but to beat them both in the same season I just do not think anyone down in this area is going to stay within 3 TDs of them.

Brookeville is not getting beat by anyone i dont care who it is if you can beat either amherst or salem in a season then you are almost untouchable by teams down this way but to beat them both in the same season I just do not think anyone down in this area is going to stay within 3 TDs of them.

i hope we find out. heard alot or that same talk last year. imo salem and amherst are down some this year, we'll find out about salem as they begin their river ridge schedule. by no means do i mean brookville does not have a very, very good football team. but if i were them i would not be looking past the r3 teams, particularly r.e. lee although i did see where turner-ashby beat them on a last minute field goal.

I think it would be a huge acomp. for the Blues to just make it back to the semi final game, not necessarily win it. I just hope the blues keep playing good football and improving each and every week because this year there is no sure fire win like previous years. The 06 season everyone was just waiting for the state title game for it to actually be a game.

At the Pulaski scrimmage the cougars scrimmaged both Brookville and Tazewell and the scores were about the same. Something like 20 to 2 and 20 to nothing. But that was at the beginning of the season. I don't think they're untouchable.