Upset minded

thefactman

just one of those weeks where alot could happen.... i feel like an upset in the brewing this week. could be one of these games

Northwood hanging with Chilhowie(no I didnt say beating them, just a toughr game than expected.)

Patrick Henry coming from Wytheville with a win.

Marion spoiling Richlands hopes of making the playoffs

Rural Retreat pulling one out agianst Holston

Grundy coming close or knocking off the G-Men.

Just a feeling.........but probably just gas

just one of those weeks where alot could happen.... i feel like an upset in the brewing this week. could be one of these games

Northwood hanging with Chilhowie(no I didnt say beating them, just a toughr game than expected.)

Patrick Henry coming from Wytheville with a win.

Marion spoiling Richlands hopes of making the playoffs

Rural Retreat pulling one out agianst Holston

Grundy coming close or knocking off the G-Men.

Just a feeling.........but probably just gas

I've had that same feeling since last Sunday...I'm going with Grundy over Graham...I think the G-Men have given up...no fight, no fire...

I've had that same feeling since last Sunday...I'm going with Grundy over Graham...I think the G-Men have given up...no fight, no fire...

GMan---I love to disagree with you since I've been on this board but this time I disagree on your G-Men.....I believe Graham will have a convincing win over a Grundy team that is continuing to improve....not sure about your injury situation but you have 2 backs that Grundy cannot touch, fight or no fight.

Edited by badmove

GMan---I love to disagree with you since I've been on this board but this time I disagree on your G-Men.....I believe Graham will have a convincing win over a Grundy team that is continuing to improve....not sure about your injury situation but you have 2 backs that cannot touch fight or no fight.

Well, Graham may have "2 backs that cannot touch fight or no fight" but they and the rest of the team and coaches are going to have to prove it on the field because right now, I'm not seeing it...

Marion is one of those teams that love to run the clock if the blues do not put up a couple TDs early then i could see the blues having a long night with them we all remember the PV game and how much time they ran off the clock and i expect marion to try to do the same but i see the blues winning this one.

Marion is one of those teams that love to run the clock if the blues do not put up a couple TDs early then i could see the blues having a long night with them we all remember the PV game and how much time they ran off the clock and i expect marion to try to do the same but i see the blues winning this one.

The PV game was nothing but turnovers, 7 or 8 I think. Anybody can beat ya when you play like that

va high over honaker 27-20 upset special!

who is favored in the cc-abingdon game?

You called this one. Honaker looked a little one dimensional and the cats used plenty of speed. Honaker could not catch cats backs and could not handle fullbacks. Honaker had some monster kids and the qb is good.