Hoston v.s. Chilhowie

ftbll4lfe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falcons by 4 tds?which falcon team you been watchin.lol,abingdon can't stop the run.besides holston is a run based team,but they don't play so why care.

Falcons by 5 tds not 4! Enough said, don't get cocky.

first of all, holston is not in the same league with atown. if they were in the swd they would not win a game. chilhowie would not beat abingdon in a regular season game. every year, abingdon plays their 2's and 3's in the benefit game. who cares about benefit games?

first of all, holston is not in the same league with atown. if they were in the swd they would not win a game. chilhowie would not beat abingdon in a regular season game. every year, abingdon plays their 2's and 3's in the benefit game. who cares about benefit games?

Abingdon doesn't care about benefit games apparently. Chilhowie does. It's a good way to get your players in some real game situations before regular season and usually entails a beat down of a school twice your size. It's awesome, you guys should really get more into it.

In the last 10 years, Abingdon may have beaten Chilhowie once (2003.. Abingdon was decent, Chilhowie was gross) if they played in the regular season. How many times would Abingdon have won the Hogoheegee in the last ten years? Or Ever? Don't give me SWD crap, you couldn't even win the Highlands on a consistent basis and it only had 3 other teams, 2 of which dropped to A.

Whatever man, Chilhowie would beat Abingdon in the regular reason the same the beat them in the benefit games. Chilhowie has beaten Marion the last two seasons in the regular season and Marion has beaten Abingdon two years in a row and five out of the past seven. Maybe you could plea your case and they will put Chilhowie on the regular season schedule of course I know you really would not want that.

Whatever man, Chilhowie would beat Abingdon in the regular reason the same the beat them in the benefit games. Chilhowie has beaten Marion the last two seasons in the regular season and Marion has beaten Abingdon two years in a row and five out of the past seven. Maybe you could plea your case and they will put Chilhowie on the regular season schedule of course I know you really would not want that.

i wish abingdon would play chilhowie instead of pulaski. i am very concerned about this game we really struggled with honaker-i am not sure we ever beat them. i feel like pulaski might be a little better than the tigers. we will just have to step up and get better-i think we have done this since moving back to the swd. heck, even the old g-man had to apologize last year when we defeated graham. we have held our own against all comers in the swd. i am very excited about the direction of the program and the change in culure at ahs. good luck tonight falcons!

abingdon plays pulaski??umm,ok..i haven't saw that game on the schedule but whatever..but i'm telling you..holston played their guts out and almost pulled it off..but that screen pass killed them...good game both teams..gw honestly might beat chilhowie..

umm,ok..lost again..but where did marion come into this and they won't play marion cause ppl got killed the last time we played in the 50's..but i think you better worry about those falcons..14-7 against va high...u lost against cc and we beat them..and took tazewell to the limit..we got nothin to lose now..we just want falcon meat now..finger lickin good

we have to take care of graham first but trust me there is no one at abingdon afraid of marion. who do you like more marion or holston? i got an idea why don't u combine both teams and bring them on up.

man u on sum good stuff..lol...if we combined two schools from about 30 miles between them i bet alot of schools would wanna combine..i am from marion but my family lives near d town...geez,can i make it any clearier?

thats not true!!! they would beat abingdon...this year

we have to take care of graham first but trust me there is no one at abingdon afraid of marion. who do you like more marion or holston? i got an idea why don't u combine both teams and bring them on up.

u got to be joking. abingdon has its ups and downs just like every other team but yo are on here talking smack to schools who have about 1/2 the kids to choose from so check yourself at the door because you not coming in. abingdon knocked off va. high by 7 chilhowie beat them by....30 i think. i know match ups change head to head but if abingdon is that damn good get on here and talk smack to richlands, pulaski, tazewell...teams and schools that are around your enrollment

we would rather play small schools that are closer to us than travel way up the road. i can't help it who we play we r just trying to win games. i'm sorry you guys are on the outside looking in again. good luck next year!

boy, marion really has a tough schedule! every non district they have is single a. next year, why don't you guys try and get in the hogo district you would finish 3rd and no playoffs. what's the difference? have a good week everyone!

boy, marion really has a tough schedule! every non district they have is single a. next year, why don't you guys try and get in the hogo district you would finish 3rd and no playoffs. what's the difference? have a good week everyone!

As long as we kept beating Abingdon every year I would be happy.