SW district rankings by weight class

bulldogger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waverider24

grundy in every weight class!!!!! except maybe 135 or 140 whichever one that shields kid is in , he is a BEAST

Any news on the search for a head coach @JSB?

Groseclose for marion will finnaly wrestle his weight this year so hell do good and he went to states at 215 and he weighs 180.....sheilds wil struggle with his tough (lol) weight class.....michael yonts (enuf said) he is always a contender. look out for yonts and groseclose and an overall good marion squad this year

Groseclose for marion will finnaly wrestle his weight this year so hell do good and he went to states at 215 and he weighs 180.....sheilds wil struggle with his tough (lol) weight class.....michael yonts (enuf said) he is always a contender. look out for yonts and groseclose and an overall good marion squad this year

one quick correction, grosecose went to states at 171 last year and yes he is a very tallented athelete.

Chris Adams will be Richlands best wrestler this year and should be in the district title match. I wouldn't be surprise if marion has a few dirstic titles. Yonts,Shields, and Groseclose are definite favorites.

yeah they are going to be good but, dont forget about james. Just because he took a year off, doesn't mean he won't be a favorite.

yeah they are going to be good but, dont forget about james. Just because he took a year off, doesn't mean he won't be a favorite.

james will have to win some big matches before he becomes a fav because of that reason. it doesnt matter what sport it is if you take off a year it will hurt you

Maybe because they aren`t from Grundy.

Well since this about SWD wrestling I think we should mainly be talking about Grundy. When was the last time Grundy did not win district in wrestling? When the last time another SWD school had more wrestlers to qualify for state than Grundy?

I predict that Jermey Hurley, Sean Vandyke, Ethan Owens, Cody Rife, Jon Dotson will all finish top 3 in the state this year.

103 ??HELP 112 s. vandyke (Grundy) 119 J. Hurley (Grundy)125 D. Anderson (Grundy) 130 C. Rife (Grundy)/L. Allison (Taz)135 J. Dotson(Grundy) 140 E. Owens (Grundy)145 Ti. McMaclanan (Grundy) 152 ?? HELP 160 Help?? 171 H. Cox (AB) 189 ?? HELP 215 ?? HELP HWT Kid from CC. Grundy wins 2009 SWD.:) just my picks please reply and help with blanks

Edited by bigdaddyg

103 ??HELP 112 s. vandyke (Grundy) 119 J. Hurley (Grundy)125 D. Anderson (Grundy) 130 C. Rife (Grundy)/L. Allison (Taz)135 J. Dotson(Grundy) 140 E. Owens (Grundy)145 Ti. McMaclanan (Grundy) 152 ?? HELP 160 Help?? 171 H. Cox (AB) 189 ?? HELP 215 ?? HELP HWT Kid from CC. Grundy wins 2008 SWD.:) just my picks please reply and help with blanks

145 Cody Parnell (Taz)

• 2 weeks later...

anyone seen or heard about Grundy Wrestling Club is being in a documentary, there is a film crew at school following the Wrestlers around pretty cool..

yeah. i just pray that it doesn't go straight to their heads.

About all the holdbacks on grundys team? Something like every wrestler including the subs in each weight class.

Yeah, i heard about that.

It's going to be on espn360.com in a couple of weeks.

Look for it. Should be a good piece to watch.