SW district rankings by weight class

bulldogger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup he wrestled the heavyweight from graham saturday, took him down twice and pinned him in about a minute

but that wasn't halsey that was micheal garland. He is the exact opposite of garland. and i didn't say that drew wouldn't win i just said that it would be a good match!! Im excited for districts. I'm also curiuos to see how drew does in state this year

Drew will break the graham guy in half. Wrestling is much differant than football. Drew is one of the top heavyweights in the state and country!

i didn't know he was ranked in the country i just thought andrew miller was

yup he wrestled the heavyweight from graham saturday, took him down twice and pinned him in about a minute

yea that wasnt halsey that would be garland who has been our b teamer for the last three years.....and ways about 230....ik wrestling is like football..you can hide a weak player in football but cant in wrestling...with halsey weighing in at the top of the weight class...i think he will at least go all three against the famed mccraw

yea that wasnt halsey that would be garland who has been our b teamer for the last three years.....and ways about 230....ik wrestling is like football..you can hide a weak player in football but cant in wrestling...with halsey weighing in at the top of the weight class...i think he will at least go all three against the famed mccraw

true true

Well since this about SWD wrestling I think we should mainly be talking about Grundy. When was the last time Grundy did not win district in wrestling? When the last time another SWD school had more wrestlers to qualify for state than Grundy?

I predict that Jermey Hurley, Sean Vandyke, Ethan Owens, Cody Rife, Jon Dotson will all finish top 3 in the state this year.

i think tyler crouse will win the southwest district and he will win state for sure nobody can stop him lol

i think tyler crouse will win the southwest district and he will win state for sure nobody can stop him lol

Bokish killed Crouse all through youth wrestling and he'll kill him in high school

So if he wins state Bokish will be an all american

I am flattered that you think that, but I have to be honest with you. I have a long way to go before I get to a state championship.

You mean all 3 seconds right he will be lucky to go a minute with Drew a first year wrestler no matter how strong is not going to jump right in and wrestle with a guy who has been doing it his whole life region heavy weight is pretty strong, Dowdy is not bad, Cox from Grundy will hold his own for the most part, Hidden Valley has a pretty good one, thats 3 tough ones in the region without even counting the two best Drew and top 10 in the country Andrew Miller, the guy from graham no matter how strong or good at football will have a long year

Bokish killed Crouse all through youth wrestling and he'll kill him in high school

So if he wins state Bokish will be an all american

tanner howell has my vote for all state! i mean who on this side of the Mississippi can even touch him?

tanner howell has my vote for all state! i mean who on this side of the Mississippi can even touch him?

i heard something of Brock Lesnar wanting 2 attempt 2 compete with him

You mean all 3 seconds right he will be lucky to go a minute with Drew a first year wrestler no matter how strong is not going to jump right in and wrestle with a guy who has been doing it his whole life region heavy weight is pretty strong, Dowdy is not bad, Cox from Grundy will hold his own for the most part, Hidden Valley has a pretty good one, thats 3 tough ones in the region without even counting the two best Drew and top 10 in the country Andrew Miller, the guy from graham no matter how strong or good at football will have a long year

he is a first year wrestler? yea then no way he'll make it all 3 rounds with drew, drew has been wrestling since kindergarten, and just because he is strong or big doesn't mean he will do good drew probably isn't the biggest heavyweight around but he is fast. Also if miller is one of the top 10 in the country drew can't be too far behind, i know he has wrestled him a couple of times never got pinned by him i'm pretty sure, and one contest went 3-2, they were supposed to wrestle this past weekend but bassett pulled out of the invitational at carroll.

Not sure the matches have been quite that close seems like I remember Miller beating him pretty badly last year at regions, Drew was the 2nd best heavy in the state last year he gave Miller a much better match than the guy did in the finals, actually I just checked and Miller was the number 1 junior in the nation last year and 12th overall with every one above him a senior so this year he should probably be number 1 overall the major reason that Drew is not ranked is the fact that Miller wrestles so many more off season tournys he goes to freestyle nationals and those type of tournys thats where you get ranked at not during your high school season

Edited by techfan