Haunted houses in the area.

bhs7695

Anyone know of any in your area? I know of two in Salem, one at exit 132 (Dixie Caverns) and another one at Spartan Square beside Kroger on Main Street.

I'm not sure of any in the Bluefield, Princeton, or Tazewell areas.

The East home in Montcalm on Lorton Lick Road used to be a funeral home and is supposedly haunted. There is one in Bluefield just off of Mountain View Road, something freaky happened to us there on Halloween a few years ago. The house that the Manns live in near Peterstown also is supposedly.

It's the rescue squad in Bluefield, VA that has the haunted house. It opened last night, will run until 11:00 pm tonight, and be open next Thursday/Friday/Saturday. I'm not sure what nights it will be open the following week. Sometimes they leave it after Halloween so it may also be open November 1. It starts at 7:00 each night.

But Avenel in Bedford is allegedly haunted, and they are offering "ghost tours" there this month. Bad news is that all the tours are booked.

Since it's more or less in my back yard, I could still try to hook up anyone who is interested. For a modest fee, of course.