Giles vs. Floyd

vipermjr06

Anybody out there think giles can win this game besides me and why.: P.S. ROBERTSON BOY PROBABLY NOT GOING TO PLAY.

Floyd has had some very close games this year...they've beaten some very good teams, by a slim margin, but they've beaten some very average teams by a slim margin as well. I think Giles has a very good shot. Don't let the 7-0 record intimidate....Floyd is good, but I'd say it's a 3-way race for the district title (Giles, Floyd, Radford).

Anybody out there think giles can win this game besides me and why.: P.S. ROBERTSON BOY PROBABLY NOT GOING TO PLAY.

They certainly can, but not without some adjustments in their pass defense, Radford burnt them up, and from my understanding Floyd throws the ball every much as they did. I've told some people at Giles that their 5-3 formation would leave them vulnerable to the pass sooner or later, and it did in the Radford loss.

Either way this is a must-win if Giles is to get to the playoffs, they won't get in with 2 district losses.

Injuries to any of Giles' players will hurt too, because they have NO depth with 23 players.

I'm a FLoyd fan and this one could easily go either way. 1 team could win this Friday and lose if they played again the next week. It's a rilvary and should be a good one to watch. Hope you son is ok. I remember seeing him in 8th grade if its the same guy and I knew he was going to be tough.

its amazing how on fridays they can go lay it out on the field and on saturday talk about deer hunting going 4-wheelin or something else. these kids are definitely special people. A game of this magnitude would have taken me weeks to get over(win or lose).