...and the sky

Lance

shall fall.

Not sure about the sky...but oil is falling, gas futures are falling, the stock market is falling...

As most of you know...I love me a worldwide economic meltdown!!!

Well see, what Lance is really trying to say is...well as history has it, back during the Civil War, "sky" was code for "pants". Soldiers would say "my sky is too tight" or "hey, get your hand out of my sky". God forbid the union soldiers heard the word "pants" because "pants" to union soldiers meant "launch all yo' mf'n napalm". =Bad.

So in light of that obscenely false story... Lance's pants are falling.

Curiouser and curiouser

i was just making fun of the news idiots...they were all on TV this morning going on about how the early trading was the worst ever and one of the "stops" was triggered as a result...then they said "this might be the day everyone throws in the towel and says I can't take it anymore"....stuff like that...it was just silly...so...thus the "sky is falling"...i post that at times whenever everyone seems to be flipping out at random.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
i was just making fun of the news idiots...they were all on TV this morning going on about how the early trading was the worst ever and one of the "stops" was triggered as a result...then they said "this might be the day everyone throws in the towel and says I can't take it anymore"....stuff like that...it was just silly...so...thus the "sky is falling"...i post that at times whenever everyone seems to be flipping out at random.

Did anyone see the news today?

Well remember how everyone was blaming high gas prices for everything and always complaining?

Today CNN ran a story where LOW gas prices are destroying America's economy...

Is our media that negative??? I guess the sky is falling...

Not sure about the sky...but oil is falling, gas futures are falling, the stock market is falling...

As most of you know...I love me a worldwide economic meltdown!!!

Too bad we can't buy futures in cheeseburgers!

Too bad we can't buy futures in cheeseburgers!

Damn straight!!!

You could invest in MCD though...trading about 57 right now...been up to 67 and as low as 45 within the last three months...should have bought in early October when it was at 45...