Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

marion just cant take the fact that they lost so people are making up bullshit excuses, why dont you just face it and admit abingdon is the better team and won the game hands down?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep dreaming chump Marion is the better team. You got lucky last night. Penalties went your way not Marions. I do believe some of your fans know bullshit happened on that field last night!!!!!!!!!! I know some people from abingdon, they agree Marion had bullshit penalties against them and that falcons should have had alot more called on them.

Edited by catherine

Chump? Who the hell uses that word anymore? i think it all got left on the field the score should have been 27-6 your boy brock just didnt show up last night for the game along with all of marion

man,where have i been??lol...this thread is heated.abingdon has about as much class as school in the summer.....no class..1.when a ref hears cussing going on he warns the player or players..they do it again then he talks with the coach ..umm,i heard the falcons do more talking than i have heard all year.2.when our announcers can't see or even know what we did to get flagged(not once but about 6 times).3.throwing punches in a football game???is it that bad in abingdon..why did we even play them..i guess everyone is happy again..abingdon won,you guys gonna be district champs next year..even ranked pre-season favs..shoot you guys might beat wait..lol.that was a dream....

Here we go again and this is exactly what is wrong with our society. Mommy wants to put on the gloves and tell everyone how little "johnny" is so great and everyone else is so bad. Hope that you own your own business so that you can keep wiping his nose for him in real life. Make sure that you chew out his boss when he doesn't get that big promotion. Oh, one other thing, who cares if he is the leading rusher in the district. Team is what matters and the "team" that plays as one gets the win! Enough said.

Here are the leaders from the paper this morning.

1. Hanna, Marion 1113 9G

2. Coleman, Abingdon 933 9G

3. Lane, Graham 916 9G

4. Lindsay, Grundy 792 9G

5. Mabe, Carroll County 636 9G

And with them leading rushers on them teams, what good is it doing them when they are sitting at home in two weeks bouncing a basketball.

yea thats the reason marion has a bunch of pansies that play for them and they have to result in trying to fight because they cant take a good old fashion ass whooping which is what they got.. Marion is way over rated they do not deserve going to the playoffs or anything after playing a game like they did tonight!! Abingdon stomped you all.. And as for you all The way the players acted at the game was VERY POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!!

the fight didnt get started by a marion player either

i guess its just too bad that i was at the game and seen everything... and all the personal fouls that marion got and one kid ejected from them game then the last minute marions sidelines coming on to the field fighting when abingdons sidelines stayed on the sidelines... but i guess since you heard it on the radio and didnt watch it then i'll take your word for it! marion is horrible in all aspects mentally and physically!

dude abingdon kids come off the sidelines too dang

Marion had 6 personal foul pentalties compared to Abingdon's 0... And after the game the Abingdon players were saying that Marion was spitting in there face the whole night... I say hats off to Abingdon for keeping their composure throughout the night... I was at the game as well and the fight was started by a Marion player pushing an Abingdon player. Marion needs to learn to show a little class- win or lose

also abindgon players spit in our faces as well

First it's the players, then it's the fans, now it's the refs...Anything eles you'd like to complain about? Did the band play too loud and you couldnt hear the snap count? Or did the cheerleaders distract you? Bottom line is that Abingdon manhandled Marion on the line of scrimage and thats the reason they won the game. Congratulations to both teams on good seasons

ill tell u pretty much wat started it is first couple of plays im standin on the field and and abingdon player knees our kid so he tackles him out of bounds (quite late and yess it was a penalty) but someone on the abingdon sideline punched our player and broke his nose when his helmet came off thats pretty much how it started

yes i do and i believe abingdons coleman is right behind him not trailing by much and he came to play last night

brock had a 100 yards and averaged like 5 yards a carry so i think he showed up lol but coleman played well also

dude abingdon kids come off the sidelines too dang

abingdons sidelines definitely did not, the only abingdon players involved where the ones already on the field.. trust me.. abingdon coaches have better control of their team than ol' briscoe!

abingdons sidelines definitely did not, the only abingdon players involved where the ones already on the field.. trust me.. abingdon coaches have better control of their team than ol' briscoe!

well i saw some kids i didnt see all game get on the field so idk i just stood there and watched

TNT's having a good conversation with himself...and it was a change of poss on the play so it could have been the defense coming on from Abingdon and the Offense coming on from Marion

more like the whole team coming on for marion lol :)

when i said its goin' down in the A-Town i didn't mean it quite like this

thats just not what football is about

fighting needs to stay out of sports

i didn't see the fight cause i had to leave to do something else so i cant say much about it. but i will say i wasn't too far off on the score prediction (i said 17-28 it was 14-27.... i think.) good luck to Marion for the remainder of the year and i hope none of this carries over into my sports. rivalries are good but not like this.

Guest dawgfan86

I am a tazwell fan and went to abingdon marion game. I saw the whole thing. Marion got screwed big time.Falcon players threw the first punch and yes the refs called bullshit penalties.How can a penalty be called when players are in the huddle??? The only reason Marion bench cleared was it started on their sideline when the falcon player hit the marion player!!!! Now I am not a marion or abingdon fan but Marion YOU GOT SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And by the way falcons your players did come on the field.I was there saw the whole thing

Edited by dawgfan86